Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

BigCD.com Problem..

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

BigCD.com Problem..

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-01, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigCD.com Problem..

Heyo,

Has anyone here ever had a problem with BigCD.com? I've placed two orders there before and have promptly been shipped my DVDs, but this time, it's been almost two weeks since I placed my order. The status still says "OPENORD" which means that the item is in stock and will ship soon. I've emailed them twice already and have gotten no response. The only reason I shopped there is because they take Paypal.
Old 09-29-01, 04:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just wondering, how did you find these guys? As far as your question, I know the guy that designed the site and who hosts it. What I understand is that it's a garage operation, but I may be missled.
Old 09-29-01, 08:56 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Well, as I was going through Paypal's list of places that accept it as payment, I came about BigCD.com. As I stated earlier, my previous two orders from them have been shipped out VERY quickly. Within a day. I can tell that this is a very small operation, and although their prices are kinda of high, its the only place where I can use any extra money in my Paypal account.
Old 10-01-01, 09:51 AM
Suspended

Did you get the email?

Hello. This is Mike from BigCD.com. I have been trying to reach you on email but it keeps getting returned. I have also tried to email again directly to you from DVD talk. Have you recieved it?

The deal is you ordered that DVD and it wasn't even out yet. It was a prebook title, but there were copies available most likely at the warehouse just they cant release them until the studio says it's ok. The post reports on the website are usually about 2 days behind as it is, and that is from the factory so that is out of my hands. It most likely has already shipped.

Yeah I do take paypal, it's a feature built right into the store. Yes I am small, but I have the same facilities any other store has and just as good as prices and service or better than most.

I work really hard. I designed the site with another guy so unless you know the other guy I really don't think you know who hosts our site. Well Thanks for the business, I hope you get the DVD soon.

Mike BigCD
Old 10-01-01, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Yeah, I just got both your emails. Thanks for the replies. BTW, that "garage" comment was DVDe's, not mine.