Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Amazon won't allow Canadian orders of Unbreakable?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Amazon won't allow Canadian orders of Unbreakable?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-01, 12:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't seem to order Unbreakable DVD from Amazon.

During the order process, I select where I want to send it to from my address book (which is in Canadad) - and then I'm presented with the following message:

*** We're sorry, but we've encountered shipping restrictions with your order.

If you have chosen to ship items to Alaska or Hawaii, please note that we cannot include all of your items in one order. Please delete the item indicated below and place a separate order for it. It will be shipped for a fixed price, so this will not result in any additional shipping charges for you. If you have any problems placing either order, please send us an e-mail at [email protected].

If you have chosen to ship items to a P.O. box address, please note that we cannot ship wireless items to P.O. boxes. Please return to the previous page and select or enter a different shipping address. ***

I can order any other DVD without problems.
Does anyone else have this problem? Can someone else try and see if they can get past this part of the order process?
Old 06-23-01, 12:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi I think the thing is, it has something to do with the free Shipping offer. Apparently, Amazon is only offering free shipping to the US for people who buy two or more. That sounds like what it would be, and not the item itself. Guess you might have to change to select 2-Day or something, or maybe you can just e-mail them and ask for help.
Old 06-23-01, 12:45 PM

I originally thought it was the free shipping thing.

But any other combination I've tried works (single order, double order, etc)... but the minute I order "Unbreakable" (either by itself or with another DVD) I get the same problem.

It doesn't matter what shipping method I choose, it won't go through. The only way it'll work is if I use a U.S. address.
Old 06-23-01, 04:33 PM
Cool New Member

Marc,

The reason you can't order is because Amazon listed the Unbreakable DVD as part of the monthly free shipping offer (Before the 2 items = free shipping program started). I had the same problem with Proof of Life.

Try ordering with 1-click...that should work.
Old 06-24-01, 06:57 AM

Marc,

Order this from TAU! I paid $22 Canadian for it! Use coupon TAUDVD and select free ground shipping!

http://www.totalactionuniverse.com/M...e=DIS021656012