Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Return Policy of B&M stores w/o Receipt

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Return Policy of B&M stores w/o Receipt

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-01, 04:16 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Buy has a kinda 'hard' policy, Target is IMPOSSIBLE....so as cheap as those prices were/are..I BOYCOTT them. Suncoast has taken back used DVD's, sealed...never an issue..which is why I pay MORE, even though they do not match prices, etc.

FOr every 1 film I take back for whatever reason(Hated it, defective, gift), I buy between 20-30 a month.

Yeah, they know me now...but they DIDN'T in the start, and they still did the reurns, never making me feel bad or uncomfortable, and thus I will support thier stores with every penny I spend.

Tower USED to be cool, but I have had TWO major issues with them..one was with a no receipt deal, the other was a day old and HAD a receipt...but a bad spindle.

A No-Go.

I wrote them off of my DVD buying list.

I understand that many people take advantage, but that is the point in any business..the consumer is trying to get the best deal, the store thiers...

I don't condemn anyone for thier own beliefs or ethics, nor do I want to be judged...

If a company feels I am 'Iffy' as a customer, or wants to draw a line in the sand on unopened exchanges...

That is thier right, and while I disagree, I RESPECT that.

Then I use MY right as a consumer to buy my DVDs at Suncoast or Costco.

I have half a brain, and I don't keep reciepts. Sue me.