Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

WWE Raw - 6/14/04

Old 06-14-04, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

WWE Raw - 6/14/04

THE FALLOUT FROM BAD BLOOD
June 14, 2004
RAW comes to you tonight from the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio, fewer than 24 hours after the conclusion of a truly memorable Bad Blood pay-per-view.

After a 45-minute marathon in Hell in a Cell, it remains to be seen if the victorious Triple H or vanquished Shawn Michaels will have the constitution to even appear on RAW.

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit comes off an impressive win over the monster Kane, who may be looking to take out his frustration on a WWE Superstar in the Nutter Center tonight.

Eugene brings his uncanny streak of perfection back to RAW after schooling Jonathan Coachman. Whose finisher might the William Regal disciple imitate tonight?

While Matt Hardy consoles Lita following her Fatal Fourway loss, five-time champ Trish Stratus will carry the Women's Championship into Dayton. Victoria will certainly be looking for a chance to reclaim gold after losing her belt -- despite never being pinned herself.

And unforgiving General Manager Eric Bischoff will quite likely have a few surprises in store.

Find out on Monday Night RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV.
Old 06-14-04, 04:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

So.. Randy is the longest reigning IC champ in 7 years; does anybody have some number to compare his reign to some previous IC record holders?
Old 06-14-04, 05:47 PM
My Generosity Is Legendary

Re: WWE Raw - 6/14/04

Originally posted by dancinns
champ Trish Stratus will carry the Women's Championship into Dayton.
Please tell me that's a typo!
...unless it's a way to lead into a return of Psycho Vicki.
Old 06-14-04, 05:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by PixyJunket
So.. Randy is the longest reigning IC champ in 7 years; does anybody have some number to compare his reign to some previous IC record holders?
I do know that the Honkey Tonk Man had the belt for about 450 days so Randy has about 9 months before getting the all time record.
Old 06-14-04, 06:45 PM
Premium Member

Raw is in my hometown tonight, and I don't even really care to go. Times sure have changed.
Old 06-14-04, 07:34 PM

Originally posted by BrewCrew
I do know that the Honkey Tonk Man had the belt for about 450 days so Randy has about 9 months before getting the all time record.
Vince will most likely let him keep it to beat Honky Tonks record, considering what Honky has said recently about WWE. Which by the way, is HELLA funny, check it out at his website.
Old 06-14-04, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by FatHead316
check it out at his website.
Which would be what?
Old 06-14-04, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by cartman
Which would be what?
http://www.thehonkytonkman.com/
Old 06-14-04, 10:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: The Quad-city area of Melonville, Meckling, the Boro of Melon, and Party Town
"One....two.....three...say 'pedigree'........"

That one had me convulsing......
Old 06-15-04, 12:24 AM
Banned

Tonight had to be one of the funniest raw's ever!

1.Jim ross not knowing what the pregnancy test was.
2.HHH said he got Eugene an XL shirt to fit over eugenes big coat.
3.Eugene said his fav. jericho moment was when Jericho peed in regals tea and regal drank it.
4.Then Eugene said he did the same thing last week.
Everything tonight was hilarious
Old 06-15-04, 01:39 AM

RAW REQUEST

if anybody happened to tape this show, i would greatly appreciate a copy if possible....

thanks
Old 06-15-04, 07:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: The Quad-city area of Melonville, Meckling, the Boro of Melon, and Party Town
"Yeah, just sign there across the naked girl's butt....."

Luckily, IIRC, the Highlight Reel started just after WB's Superstar went off the air.....
Old 06-15-04, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
I have to say...even though HHH was featured, that was the most entertaining Highlight Reel yet...

But, did we really need that four hour Joe Schmo 2 promo? No wonder the show went into "overtime"...

Lita pregnant? Didn't think that was possible...unless it's an Eric Cartman pregnancy.

Kept hoping Nidia would pop out...

That final match [with the exception of Edge] was pretty damn good. However, every time Flair took a slam, I cringed. Doesn't he have a broken neck or something?
Old 06-15-04, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

So is HBK leaving? Or is that Kane's new feud?
Old 06-15-04, 04:38 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Rogue588

That final match [with the exception of Edge] was pretty damn good. However, every time Flair took a slam, I cringed. Doesn't he have a broken neck or something?
That would explain why he yelled "come save me already!" when getting the suplex's from Benoit .
Old 06-16-04, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

ok, my tivo cut this off even with a 15 min. padding. could someone please tell me what happened from the point where Benoit had Flair in the crossface?

Last edited by ChrisHicks; 06-16-04 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-16-04, 11:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I think this is all you missed...

via http://www.rajah.com

Flair whips Benoit and Benoit comes back with a flying shoulder block. Flair tags in Orton and Benoit tags in Edge. Edge clotheslines Orton and Edge hits a flying forearm. Flair tries to get involved, but Edge hits a back drop on both men. Edge spears Flair, which allows Orton sneak up and low blow Edge. Orton follows it up with the RKO and Edge is now eliminated from the match.

Orton tags in Flair and Flair tries to put Benoit in the figure four, but Benoit counters it into the Crossface and Flair taps out. Flair is now eliminated from the match.

Orton gets in and stomps away at Benoit. Orton punches Benoit repeatedly in the face and stomps on him some more. He hits a leg drop and goes for a pin, but Benoit is able to get to the ropes. Orton punches Benoit and knees him in the gut. The two begin to exchange blows and Benoit tries for the rolling Germans, but Orton blocks the second one. Benoit tosses Orton into the ref and then tries to put Orton in the Sharpshooter, but Triple H gets involved only to be met with a German suplex. Benoit manages to put Orton into the Sharpshooter and he is clawing his way to the ropes, but after a while, Orton finally decides to tap out to end this rather long match.

Winner: Chris Benoit, Edge, and Chris Jericho

Post-match, Benoit taunts Triple H
Old 06-17-04, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Two consecutives Raw's and no Victoria?

Are they hinting that Kane may be the father of Lita's kid?

No closure to Johnny Nitro?

Perhaps the biggest thing about this show is the match next week between Trips and Eugene.
Old 06-18-04, 12:54 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Yup, no Vicky.

On the brightside, at least Kane has moved on to living things now.

I miss Johnny Nitro