Sports Talk Discuss all things Sports Related

WWE Raw Preview 3/29/04

Old 03-29-04, 08:59 AM

WWE Raw Preview 3/29/04

Originally posted by ViewAskewbian

Where it all begins again!!!!
From last weeks thread. Hahaha Returns??? He was in the LAST match on Raw last week, he was basically the last guy on the screen last week. And he was never on Smackdown. I love it.

After the goodbye shove HHH got last week from the Raw lockerroom, you can bet they will be lining up to job to him tonight. Any views?

Last edited by FatHead316; 03-29-04 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-29-04, 10:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Yeah.... Same old crap.... HHH asks for a rematch and then he wins the belt again...

I predict tonight the return of Koko B Ware..
Old 03-29-04, 03:08 PM

Official Preview from WWE.com

The first night for the post-draft lottery RAW comes to you tonight from Cincinnati. How will the RAW locker room react after the wild events of last week? Many Superstars expressed great happiness when Triple H was drafted by SmackDown! Now that he's back, how will they react? Or more importantly, how will The Game react after he was serenaded by the sounds of "na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey... goodbye" last week?

WWE.com has just learned of a huge World Tag Team Championship match scheduled for RAW. New champions Ric Flair and Batista of Evolution will defend their titles against World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit and the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. With just weeks before Benoit and HBK are set to battle in the main event at the Backlash pay-per-view, can these two Superstars co-exist as a functioning team? If so, we could be looking at new World Tag Team Champions. If not, expect Evolution to run all over these two top names on RAW. What will happen? Tune in to RAW on Spike TV at 9/8 CT to find out.

Chris Jericho has been burned bad by former love interest Trish Stratus. Tonight on RAW, Y2J will be face to face with Trish for the first time since WrestleMania when the former Women's Champion is a guest on the Highlight Reel.

All of this and more on RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV!
Old 03-29-04, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Trish on the Highlight Reel That ought to make for some good TV
Old 03-29-04, 03:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Another Peep Show maybe from Christian?
Old 03-29-04, 04:10 PM

Think they are going to dip into the ol' "tag team champ, world title contenders" bag again, ala Austin and HBK run. (Side note, that was a great and classic story line, Austin leaving HBK in the ring all the time to get his A$$ handed to him) But I do not think it would work this time with the man who has the personality of t jug of milk.
Old 03-29-04, 04:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: Working in the "evil" pharmaceutical industry booga booga
Old 03-29-04, 05:02 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally posted by FatHead316
But I do not think it would work this time with the man who has the personality of t jug of milk.
Wait....he's tagging with HHH?
Old 03-29-04, 06:20 PM

Originally posted by Rogue588
Wait....he's tagging with HHH?
Tuche'
Old 03-29-04, 06:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: WWE Raw Preview 3/29/04

From last weeks thread. Hahaha Returns??? He was in the LAST match on Raw last week, he was basically the last guy on the screen last week. And he was never on Smackdown. I love it.

After the goodbye shove HHH got last week from the Raw lockerroom, you can bet they will be lining up to job to him tonight. Any views?
A view from View:

HHH comes out. Grabs the mic. He's the best. He should be champ. The locker room doesn't respect him. He IS RAW. 90 minutes later Stephanie comes out and says she didn't want HHH on Smackdown. She wanted to give HIM something RAW. Steph tears off her clothes and it's the ORAL SEX!!!! The McMahon/Hemlsey era RETURNS...

But NO!!! NO!!!!

HHH kick. WAM! Pedigre on Steph before the Ragin' Climax and then HERE COMES THE MONEY!!! It's Shane O'Mac. Shane says HE wants to give HHH a sexual Smackdown and tears off his clothes. THEN THE ORAL SEX!!!!!

Vince and Linda come out each holding BOTH titles. They tear off THEIR clothes and hand HHH the belts.

RVD comes out and lays down to take a pin from Trips for good measure and RAW ends with JR screaming something about BBQ sauce.
Old 03-29-04, 07:46 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Wow!Thats a great story line
Lucky I can watch the Japanese Pro wretling here.Less talk and more action
Old 03-29-04, 08:33 PM

Re: Re: WWE Raw Preview 3/29/04

A view from View:

HHH comes out. Grabs the mic. He's the best. He should be champ. The locker room doesn't respect him. He IS RAW. 90 minutes later Stephanie comes out and says she didn't want HHH on Smackdown. She wanted to give HIM something RAW. Steph tears off her clothes and it's the ORAL SEX!!!! The McMahon/Hemlsey era RETURNS...

But NO!!! NO!!!!

HHH kick. WAM! Pedigre on Steph before the Ragin' Climax and then HERE COMES THE MONEY!!! It's Shane O'Mac. Shane says HE wants to give HHH a sexual Smackdown and tears off his clothes. THEN THE ORAL SEX!!!!!

Vince and Linda come out each holding BOTH titles. They tear off THEIR clothes and hand HHH the belts.

RVD comes out and lays down to take a pin from Trips for good measure and RAW ends with JR screaming something about BBQ sauce.
The WWF.... We're UN-B-LEAVABLE!!!!
Old 03-29-04, 08:34 PM

Ok, 30 mins till Raw.

Who is giving odds it starts out with a looooong HHH interview.
Old 03-29-04, 08:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Ok, 30 mins till Raw.

Vegas odds are on the ORAL SEX!!!!!!
Old 03-29-04, 08:57 PM

Ok, 30 mins till Raw.

Old 03-29-04, 09:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

24 seconds into the show we hear the first mention of HHH and the entire intro was about him.

They can salvage this somewhat if Evelution turns on HHH and Orton steps up as the leader now. But, otherwise, sit back for the HHH Show.
Old 03-29-04, 09:29 PM

And-ah here-ah we-ah go-ah.
Old 03-29-04, 09:31 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Oh great. Another Orton/Foley match at a PPV. Anybody in the Titan Tower want to have him defend the belt against the 25+ active full-time wrestlers on the show?
Old 03-29-04, 09:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Not only did we have to hear how great HHH is from HHH but from Bishoff as well.

I think the line the bothered me the most is: "I would have traded you for every single person on the roster."

Nothing like cutting down ALL the other tallent on the show with a comment like that but also with the announcers saying "What's going to happen to everyone when HHH gets here?" and the preceeding HHH beatdown on the other wrestlers.

Here I was looking forward to a one on one match between HBK and Benoit.

SIDE NOTE: I see a trailer for Walking Tall EVERY comercial break. I don't need to see it IN THE ACTUAL SHOW!!!!

SIDE NOTE 2: I love the Van Gogh next to Bishoff's photo...obviously a prop as I have seen it on other RAWs.

SIDE NOTE 3: What, is Kane the punishment for crimes against Bishoff. That's twice tonight.

Last edited by ViewAskewbian; 03-29-04 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-29-04, 09:42 PM

An ECW refrence from JR, I haven't heard one from him in well over a year... Are we foreshadowing???
Old 03-29-04, 09:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by mikewendt
An ECW refrence from JR, I haven't heard one from him in well over a year... Are we foreshadowing???
You must not have watched last week when there were about 50 of them.
Old 03-29-04, 09:48 PM

Is it me, or are the wrestlers wearing tuxedos not the funniest thing to watch? They look so uncomfortable.
Old 03-29-04, 09:49 PM

You must not have watched last week when there were about 50 of them.
I thought about that after posting and din't feel like editing... Still the fact that they continue to talk about it must be for some reason...
Old 03-29-04, 09:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by mikewendt
Is it me, or are the wrestlers wearing tuxedos not the funniest thing to watch? They look so uncomfortable.

They look like big, bulky penguins!

SIDE NOTE 4: Why is Benoit not allowed to be from Canada anymore? Think it would make sense with the next tour, Raw and PPV in Canada let alone Benoit's home province.
Old 03-29-04, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Johnny NITRO?

Now THAT'S FORSHADOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....just kidding. At leat they are explaining the multipul name changes.

A mention of Nitro AND ECW in the same show. Worlds are colliding. George is getting angry!!!!

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.