Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

So, how far are we into the New World Order and will it last?

Old 12-18-07, 05:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

So, how far are we into the New World Order and will it last?

I'm not the biggest political guy around but any moron can notice that the meatheads behind the New World Order (I really hate saying it let alone typing it) have stepped things up a notch.

I'm mainly posting here because this started a lot of talk at my workplace today and obviously, since I don't know shit about politics, I was kind of taken in by everyone with my simplicity.

Like I said, any moron can tell that there is a shift being made in this country: All corportations following the same pay pattern for their employees (the rate drops every few years but the scale is kept even countrywide to lessen the bashing between states and maintain order), The break-up of the American family (when people are isolated, with no surrounding members - they tend to "settle" for what they have).....and obviously the list goes on and on.

Yes, I know the above sounds like things only people with no motivation would bitch about but that's the point, that's what is used to propel the current mind state of most Americans....and wherever else into acceptance.

We know we're in it already but how far can it really go? Personally, I have no idea - there are too many people awake to the bullshit at this point but still, no matter how many people are awake to it...they can't control it.

I'm not here to argue like a typical political person would (or debate...or whatever the hell you want to call it) I just kind of wanted to see where some stand on this issue and if the majority fall victim to disregarding it as BS or if they realize it (on a sane level - not some "We're living in the matrix weirdo shit) and wonder how far it will go as well.
Old 12-18-07, 05:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I hate to nitpick, but that is just about the least effort I've ever seen put into a conspiracy theory.
Old 12-18-07, 05:53 PM
X
Administrator

I guess you're not just any moran.
Old 12-18-07, 06:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Yeah but that's the thing - I don't consider it a conspiracy theory. Mainly trying to see what other people think and even get more detail as to what the hell it's all about (even though I didn't mention that). To be honest, I don't really care - I do find it intersting to a point though. I'm basically just saying if you can't tell there's a shift being made.....well yeah, then that would be kind of goofy

Maybe I should have just titled the thread something else but people tend to like the "The New World Order" line. And yeah, I think it's obvious how much I care......but why not just school me anyway? I'm more interested in other people's views/thoughts I guess.

Last edited by Rival11; 12-18-07 at 06:02 PM.
Old 12-18-07, 06:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=520357

As for the question at hand, it hasn't even started yet.
Old 12-18-07, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Ok, how about....the movements of history and the rise and fall of nations and cultures are a result of an almost unfathomablly complex intertwining of many different factors?
Old 12-18-07, 08:56 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

The break-up of the American family (when people are isolated, with no surrounding members - they tend to "settle" for what they have).....

Rival11,

The only family currently taking a beating is white families.

Minority families tend to stick together. White Love at its best. Taking into account the violence even, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, and Russians have close family networks and highly resourceful family networks. White families tend to move all over the fucking place, and distance themselves from relatives. They are not resourceful, and can't be given their behavior.
Old 12-18-07, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Russians aren't white?

I would think that being born around the Caucasus Mountains would pretty much define you as Caucasian.
Old 12-18-07, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

I'm talking about whites as in the "old fashioned" use of the term, as in non-Russians, non-Hispanic Albinos, non-Asian Ivory boys. Whites, meaning those white people who are born in the US, having no major connections of family to foreign countries. Sorry, I wasn't more specifikska.

Last edited by DVD Polizei; 12-18-07 at 10:12 PM.
Old 12-18-07, 10:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

It's old news, man.
Old 12-19-07, 01:10 AM
DVD Talk God

Ahhh, the new world order. The thing you know is happening even though you can't actually put any objective evidence toward the fact that it is happening. Though, the lack of hard evidence is probably a result of all the largest powers conspiring together to keep us in the dark.
Old 12-19-07, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by kvrdave
Ahhh, the new world order. The thing you know is happening even though you can't actually put any objective evidence toward the fact that it is happening. Though, the lack of hard evidence is probably a result of all the largest powers conspiring together to keep us in the dark.
Oh, man! I knew you were in on it!
Old 12-19-07, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by Rival11
All corportations following the same pay pattern for their employees (the rate drops every few years but the scale is kept even countrywide to lessen the bashing between states and maintain order)
What exactly is this supposed to mean?
Old 12-19-07, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Here you go OP.

http://www.infowars.com
Old 12-19-07, 12:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

The New World Order was cancelled after only six weeks.
Old 12-19-07, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by aintnosin
They just didn't promote it very well.
Old 12-19-07, 12:37 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

That and the timeslot totally blew. But really, compared to the Old World Order, the sequel just didn't have a very compelling storyline.
Old 12-19-07, 12:58 PM
2017 TOTY Winner

Someone explained it to me that it STARTED with JFK getting shot. Ever since then 'they' have been in power and continued manipulating behind the scenes. I asked HOW those that killed JFK stayed in power in the successive elections and was brushed off as being naive.
Old 12-19-07, 01:05 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Save Ferris
Someone explained it to me that it STARTED with JFK getting shot. Ever since then 'they' have been in power and continued manipulating behind the scenes. I asked HOW those that killed JFK stayed in power in the successive elections and was brushed off as being naive.
My brother in law, who is coming to my place for a week, is exactly the same. He is really big inot the Loose Change movie and 9/11 conspiracies. When you point out the parts that are false (and he agrees that it is false), I ask him why we should continue to listen to what they have to say when they pass on false information. I was told I just need an open mind.
Old 12-19-07, 02:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

my favorite is the so called Plunge Protection Team

supposedly when the stock market is in danger of falling the government and some banks step in to buy up lots of stocks and futures to hold things up. when i bring up the bear market of 2000 - 2003 all i get is silence
Old 12-19-07, 02:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Rockmjd23

It's old news, man.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PlcvJjRvT7c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PlcvJjRvT7c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Ministry - N.W.O.
Old 12-19-07, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by aintnosin
Well, it was on Fox, so what did you expect.