Religion, Politics and World Events They make great dinner conversation, don't you think? plus Political Film

DVDPolizei has an interesting theory about capitalism

Old 03-02-07, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

DVDPolizei has an interesting theory about capitalism

Originally Posted by DVD polizei
Capitalism has NOTHING to do with respect for property. Respect for property is a basic concept of human meloriation and civilization--in short, it's just a courtesy "normal" humans extend to each other because they wouldn't want their property fucked up. It has nothing to do with political affiliation.
That is an interesting theory, Polizei!
For perspective, here are examples of statements from the same category:
"The world is flat"
"2+2 = 49638"
"The moon is made of cheese"
I have other examples too, but for now I think we should all sit back and think about Polizei's interesting thought here.

In fact, with such a highly enlightened view, such an intelligent theory and such incredible insight into basic theory of capitalism, I hope you publish your thoughts on the issue, Polizei. Please, and afterwards write a book where you scientifically argue that the world is flat and that there is no redistribution in a welfare state.
Old 03-02-07, 02:49 PM

Please don't "call out" other members in this fashion.

I suggest you take a break from the forum for a little while before it becomes mandatory.