DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Other Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk-9/)
-   -   Please, have mercy! Vote for my girlfriend and get her to the Great Barrier Reef! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/549392-please-have-mercy-vote-my-girlfriend-get-her-great-barrier-reef.html)

CKMorpheus 02-06-09 09:44 AM

Please, have mercy! Vote for my girlfriend and get her to the Great Barrier Reef!

So she applied to this "Best Job in the World" thing where she can get a job blogging about living in the Great Barrier Reef, and she needs all the votes she can get! So I'm asking for your help to 5-star her video (which I helped piece together quickly for her) so she has an even better chance of getting in the top 10, and even winning!

Here's the link, please send this to whoever you can.

I appreciate it and love you all!

If any exchanges need to be made (sexual or otherwise) please let me know! ;)

juanmgonzalez 02-06-09 09:49 AM

Re: Please, have mercy! Vote for my girlfriend and get her to the Great Barrier Reef!

I voted for her

Bandoman 02-06-09 09:57 AM

Re: Please, have mercy! Vote for my girlfriend and get her to the Great Barrier Reef!

Voted.

Someday, and that day may never come, I will ask you to do me a favor.

D.Pham4GLTE (>60GB) 02-06-09 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by CKMorpheus (Post 9248979)
If any exchanges need to be made (sexual or otherwise) please let me know! ;)

To clarify...those sexual exchanges...are they with her or with you?

Bandoman 02-06-09 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by D.Pham00 (Post 9249025)

Like it matters to you. Just vote.

The Bus 02-06-09 10:02 AM

That's what D Pham needs... another LDR.

Venusian 02-06-09 10:04 AM

I was going to apply for this but got lazy :(

CKMorpheus 02-06-09 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by D.Pham00 (Post 9249025)

More than likely with me, but it's okay, I'll be gentle.

Shilex 02-06-09 11:24 AM

I'll take one sexual exchange please! No onions.

McHawkson 02-06-09 01:01 PM

If we vote for your girlfriend... what do we get?

chuckd21 02-06-09 03:53 PM

Pics.

rabbit77 02-06-09 04:04 PM

Did you not go to the site, chuck?

http://www.islandreefjob.com/webdata.../41764_med.jpg

Boy, there's like a gajillion applicants. Good luck! I did vote 5*, even though I can't see the video.

rabbit77 02-06-09 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Venusian (Post 9249039)

Me too. :|

The sad thing is that there's still 15 days left to apply, yet I still won't get around to it.

wishbone 02-06-09 04:12 PM

:5star:

Voted. Good luck! :up:

devilshalo 02-06-09 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Venusian (Post 9249039)

I weighed the pros and cons... I came to the conclusion that if I have to skin dive during a season for the box jellyfish and I'll be on this island all by myself, that I would pass.

superdeluxe 02-06-09 04:42 PM

Voted, but she has some tough compeition.

I read the rules on the site, and apparently the voting only really matters for the 'wild card' online voting choice, and the 11 others are selected by the tourism board..

Some people have already had their profiles viewed 30k times.

pjflyer 02-06-09 04:44 PM

What's so great about the barrier reef?

eXcentris 02-06-09 04:58 PM

You get to sit on it with a laptop and blog, what's not to like.

TomOpus 02-06-09 05:55 PM

You're just trying to get some alone time, aren't ya :D

Lethal Nemesis 02-06-09 06:02 PM

Voted.

Someday, and that day may never come, I will ask you to do me

Th0r S1mpson 02-06-09 06:09 PM

I'm still waiting to hear what happened to those kids we voted for as "cute" in past threads. They're probably in prison or something not contributing to society because their overinflated egos led them to believe they were better than everyone else, then they grew up and went to school and got beat up because, you know what, they were really douches that never deserved to win a "cute kid" contest to begin with, and that led to mental instability and violence. Unless someone reading this had us vote on their kid... then I'm talking about the other ones, not yours.

Lethal Nemesis 02-06-09 06:12 PM

Or they may have gotten eaten by a hippo.

Supermallet 02-06-09 06:24 PM

Voted. I will now collect on your offer of an exchange. Should your girlfriend win, she will give this job...to ME! MUAHAHAHA!

D.Pham4GLTE (>60GB) 02-06-09 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by The Bus (Post 9249037)
That's what D Pham needs... another LDR.

:lol: who ever said anything about a relationship?

bfrank 02-06-09 07:45 PM

done