Reload this Page >

Web Bot Sees Catastrophe Coming 10/7/2008

Other Talk "Otterville"

Old 09-24-08, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is the 'bot' that was created in the late 90's to predict stock market changes that began to make much wider predictions about the world in general. The prediction it gave about a "world changing event" in the next 60-90 days in June of 2001 is how many people came to be aware of the project.

The people that monitor the thing are seeing a worse event coming next month than the Web Bot predicted in 2001. Something that lasts for months.

These predictions began in late 2006, but they are getting more attention now I guess. The issues in the US economy, the bailout and whatnot, popping up in the target dates of 9-22-2008 through 9-27-2008 to be watched carefully as they will show the precursor event of what will happen on 10-7-2008, are probably why.

UPDATE ON WEB BOT PREDICTIONS FOR THE COMING WEEKS/MONTHS/YEARS:

Date: 9/23/08 2:08 p.m.
http://www.bbsradio.com

RELATED: Web Bot Report Foresees October 7 "Turning Point"

"The Time Monks" of the Web Bot Project answered questions on Coast to Coast radio during the early morning hours on September 22nd, 2008.

Firstly, here is a short recap to the previous Web Bot interview from September 2nd, 2008:

" The Web Bots see September 22-27, 2008 as precursor dates to the main turning point date of October 7, 2008. Closely watch events during September 22-27, 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7, 2008.

Cliff said whenever "it" happens, and whatever "it" turns out to be, "it" will be a date in history you remember like 9/11, we will remember 10/7.

The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2009 will be filled with emotional intensity, and the length of the release period will be extraordinary. The Web Bots have never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion......."

Based upon the September 22nd interview on Coast to Coast radio with the Time Monks, here is an outline of what the Web Bots have uncovered for the following weeks, months and years:

The next year will get very ugly and will change your life worse than 9/11. It is important to understand the magnitude of the data. The sort of agony, grief, pain and rage that was felt the six days following 9/11 will be felt for five and a half months. From October 7th, 2008 until March of next year....

Will there be a total economic collapse?

Yes. 2009 will be a "year of transformation." The keyword "monumental" shows up as how the future will view our current situation. Time Monks describe this as an "epic situation"

How to prepare for what's coming?
The Time Monks say:

Have a plan in place to be as independent of the institutions of society as you can possibly get. Prepare for a situation in which you will have no water, food, electricity or heat. Have clothing for all seasons and EXTRA MEDICINE. Possibility of oil going up to $500 a barrel, also possible massive deflation from nobody buying anything. This is the kind of thing where the other nations on the planet will be so scared of whats going to happen in the U.S. that they will begin preparing, fearing that the U.S. will go crazy. This includes mobilizing military.

Try not to panic, we have a couple of weeks. You can not store enough to get you by indefinitely. A situation my arise in which you may need to move or be relocated. Time Monks do not advocate bank runs because money may become useless. Says longer term data "implies money is less intense part of society than it is now."

September 22nd - 27th - The Plateau of building tension.

On October 6th, 11:59 pm, the planet is going to go through a "period of release" following the traumatic event. The information will spread very quickly due to technology. The release language will start at the point of impact.

The event could be something such as a "false flag terror attack" in some part of the world, U.S. may not necessarily be at epi-center of said event. It could also be a "slow boil" event such as a bio-agent released. There are expected elements of a prequel that will set the stage for the event, between the dates of September 15th-September 27th.

Is this a self fulfilling prophecy?

Time Monks say this is possible.

Is there something worse looming?

"The situation is complex, not a single trigger. 45-58% economic, 40% military, the rest is terra activity."

Really big numbers popped up that are quite worrying. Somewhere between 2 to 22 million lives will be drastically effected by the event.

It is possible that a manufactured terror event will lead to terrible things. Possibility of martial law or military reaction to terror event, real or manufactured.

Is this inevitable?

Time Monks do not know. Cite the possibility that if enough people get the message it may be possible to hijack the future based upon knowing about "constant co-creation".

December 10th-12th, 2008 - China sized earthquake in Pacific NW.

In 2009 there will be a global coastal event.

This does not necessarily mean a tsunami. If you live around water it would be good to have a boat.

Are there other think tanks who are saying something similar not based on the same system?

"We know the Chinese are into this.": Similar language grabbing program with much larger chunks. Time Monks tracked these techniques back to a Chinese super computing center.

Are U.S. agencies using Web bots?

There seems to be a suggestion it's too "woo woo" for them. They
have used remote viewing in the past, but it's not as accurate as what we're doing. The current thinking in the military and alphabet organizations is that they want massive databases. They are looking for social networking. They think in terms of if they can find one terrorist they can find the rest of network. The web bot is not based on this style of gathering information. Web bot looks for big stuff. It's like comparing binoculars to a microscope. Web bot looks for MASSIVE Change. Web bot is not a "microscope" like military program. Also, these groups (military and alphabet organizations) may not need web bot if they're creating what is going to happen. The Time Monks contacted the CIA to take a look at what they have found and submitted a brief. CIA said it's interesting but they're not interested.
A Youtube video that basically covers the same thing but with different details on certain things.

What do you guys think of this? I realize it's a bit 'hokey' but it's kind of unsettling that here were are 2 years after these predictions and things are looking pretty weird.

Does Russia freak out and attack somebody? The economy collapses? Ahmadinejad assassinated in US and all hell breaks loose?

Discuss, or lambast, whatever.
Old 09-24-08, 11:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time Monks? C'mon...
Old 09-24-08, 11:54 AM
DVD Talk God

Does it show predictions in between 2001 and now that never came true, or does it only talk about these two times? The obvious reason to ask is that if this thing predicts "major change" every year on average, then it is pretty meaningless.
Old 09-24-08, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk God

Oh, and a huge earthquake that in the PacNW that then sets off Mt. Rainier and wipes out Seattle and Tacoma (just like in the Discover TV show), would be need to watch.....from here.
Old 09-24-08, 12:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Oh hold up, Coast to Coast Radio? That's the ridiculous conspiracy/aliens/UFOs/tin foil hat crap.
Old 09-24-08, 12:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by kvrdave View Post
Does it show predictions in between 2001 and now that never came true, or does it only talk about these two times? The obvious reason to ask is that if this thing predicts "major change" every year on average, then it is pretty meaningless.
Again I know this is pretty hokey stuff.

It hasn't made a huge prediction like this since June of 2001.

But it makes general predictions, not pinpoint. It predicted a problem on the coast at the time of Katrina. An odd prediction about world changing stuff in Las Vegas on certain dates, nothing happened, it was much later when it was discovered several of the 9-11 hijackers were in Vegas at that time. There's a lot of info on it and it's various predictions on the web.

It's a program used by some pretty wealthy men to predict stock market stuff primarily.

I mean we'll know for sure if it's complete nonsense in a couple of weeks.
Old 09-24-08, 12:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by chuckd21 View Post
Oh hold up, Coast to Coast Radio? That's the ridiculous conspiracy/aliens/UFOs/tin foil hat crap.
I had never heard of it.

When you do Google research you get LOTS of those conspiracy/UFO/Loon websites too.
Old 09-24-08, 12:05 PM

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
That "prediction" is so vague that they can pretty much point to any headline and say "Yeah, that was it."
Old 09-24-08, 12:09 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Dr Mabuse View Post
Again I know this is pretty hokey stuff.

It hasn't made a huge prediction like this since June of 2001.

But it makes general predictions, not pinpoint. It predicted a problem on the coast at the time of Katrina. An odd prediction about world changing stuff in Las Vegas on certain dates, nothing happened, it was much later when it was discovered several of the 9-11 hijackers were in Vegas at that time. There's a lot of info on it and it's various predictions on the web.

It's a program used by some pretty wealthy men to predict stock market stuff primarily.

I mean we'll know for sure if it's complete nonsense in a couple of weeks.
hijackers being in Vegas sounds like a way to make connections that are probably not there. Nothing world changing happened in Vegas, and they tried to make a connection. Sounds like they some odd method that may show financial instability, but then look with 20/20 hindsight and find what was predicted.
Old 09-24-08, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Uh-uh, no way. I'm going to a concert on 10/7. No web bot's fucking that up for me.
Old 09-24-08, 12:30 PM

As long as The Shield is still on that night, I don't care what happens. Aliens could blow up my car with their deathray, but if my cable gets interrupted, I'm fucking shit up.

(I don't subscribe to these conspiracy theories)
Old 09-24-08, 01:08 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I'm pretty sure these are some of the same people (c2c radio) that said they believe that the 2nd plane into the wtc was a special effect to hide explosives, and that it was a some sort of projected holographic image done in photoshop by an expert within the us gov and some other shit.

In other words, it has the credibility of charles manson.
Old 09-24-08, 01:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 273 Likes on 208 Posts
Originally Posted by kvrdave View Post
I remember that "Bible Code" book that came out about ten years ago that claimed all of these things like the Kennedy assassination were coded into the text of the Bible.

But there was not mention by them of a massive terrorist attack on September 11, 2001.

Then, after 9/11, they came out with a second book that claimed a bunch of shit about 9/11 was encoded in the text of the Bible.

Funny how they missed all of that the first time around, eh?
Old 09-24-08, 01:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
I've heard a rumor that Obama is gonna dump Biden and pick Clinton as his new running mate on 10/7/08.... it must be TRUE!
Old 09-24-08, 01:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts
October 7th is the second Presidential Debate. Hopefully Obama wears a bullet proof vest that night (why take any chances?).

Last edited by Shannon Nutt; 09-24-08 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-24-08, 01:54 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally Posted by Shannon Nutt View Post
October 7th is the second Presidential Debate. Hopefully Obama wears a bullet proof vest that night (why take any chances?).
WTF?
Old 09-24-08, 02:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Hadron Collider isn't really broken, on Oct 7th, they will finally admit that we are all doomed and a black hole has been growing in it slowly for the past few weeks.
Old 09-24-08, 02:07 PM

The only thing the Web Bot does is that it crawls the internet, looking for patterns. This is why it also predicts December 21, 2012 as the end of the world. More people talk about it, the more Web Bot finds it, and it assumes it must be real. How does crawling through the internet, looking for search words, make it see the future? Makes as much sense as saying that everything posted on the internet is true.
Old 09-24-08, 02:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Old 09-24-08, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

And only two weeks away!
Old 09-24-08, 02:23 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Old 09-24-08, 02:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shannon Nutt View Post
I bet Obama almost always wears a bullet proof vest. In fact, he probably has a closet full of them in various colors specifically designed to fit his body and not be noticeable in a suit. I'm sure if they had their way, the secret service would move him around in the Pope-mobile, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if McCain also wears a vest every time he's in public.
Old 09-24-08, 02:25 PM
Banned

... and for the record, I don't listen to Time Monks. Cite a Time Lord and I'll listen.
Old 09-24-08, 03:35 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Why did you post this!

I am having the type of week when all sorts of crap has piled on me. This is just one more thing for me to worry about. Thanks a lot . . .
Old 09-24-08, 03:37 PM
mbs
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I'm going to have a Mad Max marathon this weekend to prepare. Maybe add No Escape and The Postman to the list. Any others?

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.