Reload this Page >

Well, the girlfriend left me...

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 02-10-08, 04:44 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for a month. 5:43 in the morning and just got back from the airport seeing my girlfriend off. She is going to Houston and Baton Rouge on business. It's going to be strange. I never been by myself for this long before, I have always lived with my parents, friend or girlfriend.

Don't have too much planned save for a lot of dvd watching and videogame playing. Probably have some kick ass poker games on the weekends. The toughest part is going to be the cooking. I can fend for myself but she cooks about 98% of the time, she is a great cook. Oh yea, the other tough part...no sex.
Old 02-10-08, 05:39 AM

You need a new hobby.
Old 02-10-08, 07:35 AM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
As a side note, this hot chick I've been banging is meeting me here in Houston, then we are headed off to Baton Rouge for a month of sexual perversion and debauchery...
Old 02-10-08, 07:58 AM
DVD Talk Hero

So I decided my sig other was getting too clingy, so I decided to go to Houston than Baton Rouge with some girl I've talked to online. She seems really sweet and it should be fun.....maybe some perversion and debauchery.....
Old 02-10-08, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We're all here for you. Except for the sex part.
Old 02-10-08, 10:18 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by DVD Polizei
We're all here for you. Except for the sex part.
Yeah....that'd cost money.
Old 02-10-08, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by pedagogue
Yeah....that'd cost money.
Not with this one I know! She's hitting Houston soon, but I believe she plans on stopping in Baton Rouge as well on her "perversion and debauchery Spring 'o8" tour.
Old 02-10-08, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

enjoy the free time!

Old 02-10-08, 11:16 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

You should take a trip to Houston or Baton Rouge... hear there's some chick who's on a gang bang tour. Turn it into an Otter meat.
Old 02-10-08, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

you may find through this that you missed out on living the bachelor life and will wish she stayed in the U.S. for an additional month. or two.
Old 02-10-08, 12:37 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

At least you get to masturbate a lot!
Old 02-10-08, 01:38 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I only read the subject line, but let me just tell you that you're better off without her. Women will only break your heart. She was probably going to get real fat and start nagging you all the time. Or cheat on you. Good riddance, I say!
Old 02-10-08, 02:41 PM

I only read the subject line, but let me just tell you that you're better off without her. She's probably one of these Canadian chicks that flies into Houston and then goes to Baton Rouge on one of those gang bang tours of sexual perversion and debauchery.
Old 02-10-08, 02:48 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

As a formerly married person, who only lived with his parents, then his wife, now is alone, I can say - being alone CAN BE lonely, but all in all it beats the hell out of marriage and living with ones parents any day.

I date, but would NEVER in a MILLION YEARS share my bachelor pad with a chick I date. Living alone is AWESOME!
Old 02-10-08, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

get a 360 and have 12 year olds call you a pussy
Old 02-10-08, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Hi... I'm an airline pilot, just wanted to share this story since I never thought it would happen to me. I was flying the short-hop between Houston & Baton Rouge when this girl came in and, well, let's just say there was plenty of sexual perversion and debauchery.
Old 02-10-08, 03:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Well, now that you are all by yourself, you can eat all the junk food/chocolate/soda you want, watch cable past midnight, and get as many hookers as possible.
Old 02-10-08, 07:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

If my girlfriend left me for a month, I would stock up on a bunch of booze, buy a video game, and order food in. When I got too embedded in the couch, I'd find a concert or two to hit up, eat a bunch of wings, and relocate to the other end of the couch.
Old 02-10-08, 07:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by toddly6666
Well, now that you are all by yourself, you can get as many hookers as possible.
Speaking of which, I heard a rumor about some of them being on a world tour with stops in Houston and Baton Rouge, among others. Plenty of sexual pervasion and debauchery, I assume.
Old 02-10-08, 07:29 PM
Admin-MemeCat

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Pressplay
enjoy the free time!
Originally Posted by fumanstan
At least you get to masturbate a lot!
That pretty much sums it up from my POV.

I opened this thread ready to give you some sympathy for losing your gf, but this was such a tease. Go get your man hat on for a month. It's no big deal.
Old 02-10-08, 07:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I'm kind of disappointed in my lottery numbers. I'm only number 37 in Houston, and number 22 in Baton Rouge. I'm terribly afraid I'm going to miss out on all the sexual perversion and debauchery.

Old 02-10-08, 07:33 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, sexual pervasion and debauchery ,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blahblah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
Old 02-10-08, 08:45 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by NCMojo
I'm kind of disappointed in my lottery numbers. I'm only number 37 in Houston, and number 22 in Baton Rouge. I'm terribly afraid I'm going to miss out on all the sexual perversion and debauchery.

not to worry, she can handle at least twice as many. you're in.
Old 02-10-08, 10:33 PM

Gee that's too bad. Hey I got an idea. Me and this lesbian chick I know are going down to Houston, then pop over to Baton Rouge for a while. Maybe you'd like to join us for a threesome or foursome???
Old 02-10-08, 11:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

How long have you been seeing this girl and how confident are you that she'll come back in a month?

In a month we may seeing another thread saying that his girlfriend left him for real.

My girlfriend left for a week and that was all the time she needed to decide she didn't want me anymore. A month is enough time to decide she doesn't want you, meet somebody else, move in with him, get pregnant and maybe or maybe not get married.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.