Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Other Talk
Reload this Page >

The Bouillabaise Subterfuge Smorgasbord and Collected Mish-Mash Medley of Miscellany

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

The Bouillabaise Subterfuge Smorgasbord and Collected Mish-Mash Medley of Miscellany

Old 06-05-17, 11:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: The Bouillabaise Subterfuge Smorgasbord and Collected Mish-Mash Medley of Miscell

Originally Posted by mspmms View Post
Na-one?
Old 06-05-17, 11:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: The Bouillabaise Subterfuge Smorgasbord and Collected Mish-Mash Medley of Miscell

Old 06-05-17, 11:41 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

"I don't think it's going to 'catch on fire' per se ..."
Old 06-07-17, 01:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Volcano Sharks
Old 06-22-17, 01:35 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Watching an old FOX doc on UFO evidence caught on tape. The Phoenix lights from 1997 are clearly the most compelling evidence, as multiple sources captured the same phenomenon, which took place over several minutes.

Clearly it was something real, but what?

Was it ... yo mama?
Old 06-22-17, 08:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gryffinmaster View Post
Branching off of orange juice ...

Does anybody like, or has anybody tried, orange juice in cereal instead of milk?
Yes.

Don't.
Old 06-22-17, 08:55 AM
2017 TOTY Winner

or in soup!

Wake up sheeple!
Old 06-22-17, 11:22 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Kurtie Dee View Post
Watching an old FOX doc on UFO evidence caught on tape. The Phoenix lights from 1997 are clearly the most compelling evidence, as multiple sources captured the same phenomenon, which took place over several minutes.

Clearly it was something real, but what?

Was it ... yo mama?
Apparently Kurt Russell was the first to report them. He was flying his son somewhere when he saw them. IF it is to be believed that is; he mentioned it during promo's for GOTG 2.
Old 10-21-18, 03:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

My wife just stopped and said, "You weren't even listening, were you?"

I thought, "That's a pretty weird way to start a conversation."
Old 10-22-18, 08:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 10-22-18, 10:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Conducting miss-aisle drills and listening to their rock n roll

Oh my god don’t get me started.
Old 10-22-18, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 10-28-18, 04:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

A man was walking home alone late one foggy night, when behind him he hears:

BUMP!…

BUMP…

BUMP…

Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog h e makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him.

BUMP…

BUMP…

BUMP…

Terrified, the man begins to run toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him

FASTER…

FASTER…

BUMP…

BUMP…

BUMP…

He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in, slams and locks the door behind him. However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping...

clappity-BUMP…

clappity-BUMP…

clappity-BUMP…

…on his heels, the terrified man runs.

Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.

With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door.

Bumping and clapping toward him.

The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup!

Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket…

and -

Spoiler:
The coffin stops.
Old 10-28-18, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Ow.
Old 10-28-18, 08:00 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Cruel, so cruel
Old 10-28-18, 09:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

That ending was kinda like:

Spoiler:

Old 10-29-18, 10:58 AM
DVD Talk Legend

A friend spent a few hours in the emergency room recently. I visited her after she'd been moved from a bed to Observation. Observation is a group of easy chairs that people sit in, waiting to be released or taken upstairs. They were just holding her until her IV was empty before sending her home.

Every chair had its own TV. Every TV was on a different channel. One person was listening to hiphop. One person was listening to country music. One person was watching Jerry Springer. The noise was horrendous.

There was one nurse, and her duties kept pulling her elsewhere for ten minutes or so. Another patient came back from the bathroom and fell down. I jumped up and ran over to him. There was no nurse. I asked if he was all right, and then a passing ambulance EMT took over.

My friend used to be a nurse administrator in hospitals. She was offended by the lack of HIPAA privacy. We knew the business of every other patient there. One woman was too drunk to stand. One man was a delivery driver who had blown out his knee, and was on his phone trying to get someone to cover the rest of his shift.

She told me to squeeze her IV bag to make it go in faster. She wanted out of there. It didn't help. A couple of hours later, she went home.
Old 10-29-18, 12:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

As an administrator, she should know more about HIPAA.

Glad she’s OK though!
Old 10-29-18, 05:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

HIPPA joke:

"knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"HIPPA"

"HIPPA who?"

"Sorry - I can't tell you."
Old 10-29-18, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

https://cat-bounce.com/
Old 10-30-18, 12:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I never imagined Mrs. Danger would be pimping a website that features droppping cats off tall buildings. Spoiler: they don’t bounce.
Old 10-30-18, 06:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Of course you know what she will be promoting next:

Spoiler:

CAT JUGGLING!

Old 11-03-18, 04:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 11-05-18, 02:59 PM

Listening to music. The piece playing was the same one I use as a ringtone. Got confused for a few seconds, looking at my phone, trying to figure why I could hear the ringtone, but the phone didn't say there was an incoming call.
Old 11-06-18, 10:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Change your ringtone to a farting sound. Just don't forget, and answer your ass.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.