Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Spartan Poker table?

Old 01-04-05, 07:10 PM

Spartan Poker table?

Anyone here seen or used this poker table? It's a Spartan Sports folding oval poker table with spots for 8 players. Doesn't look phenomenal, but it looks like a decent cheap option. You can get it for $130 with free shipping through this website - http://www.mcsports.com/product/inde...726087.1739883 It was $200 right before Christmas.

However, I happened to look at Amazon and saw that the only review thwasn't very good at all. http://www.mcsports.com/product/inde...726087.1739883

Anyone else seen this table anywhere or know where I could find more reviews? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-03-06, 01:50 PM

i am looking at this table too...did you end up buying it...i like that it fits in the bag and has pads...seems like agood deal...the links you posted didn't work....
Old 06-03-06, 02:04 PM
DVD Talk God

Your first post and you bump a year and a half old thread for it?

Last edited by Deftones; 06-03-06 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-03-06, 02:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

He has been patiently planning on how to verbalize his thoughts about the table. Give him a break man.
Old 06-03-06, 03:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Old 06-03-06, 07:33 PM

well i wasnt trying to bump the post but ask him a question about the table...i didnt know there were so many trolls so bored that they jump all over every random post....
Old 06-03-06, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by friscogal
i didnt know there were so many trolls so bored that they jump all over every random post....
That is our motto here. Poor capitalization and all...
Old 06-04-06, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by friscogal
well i wasnt trying to bump the post but ask him a question about the table...i didnt know there were so many trolls so bored that they jump all over every random post....

Actually, you might want to look up what a troll is before you spout off like that. It just happens that when xxxx company does a websearch for their products, and finds something, they have someone register and post positive things about the product. I'm not saying that's what you did, but your post is somewhat suspicious of that.
Old 06-04-06, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Deftones
Actually, you might want to look up what a troll is before you spout off like that. It just happens that when xxxx company does a websearch for their products, and finds something, they have someone register and post positive things about the product. I'm not saying that's what you did, but your post is somewhat suspicious of that.
i think it is pretty obvious from my post that i wasn't advertising the table...i was ASKING if the guy bought it. wouldn't it seem stupid if i was trying to advertise the table i would open myself up like that...i mean the guy could have replied that the table sucked or something...

i googled the item looking for reviews and found an actual person that was doing the same thing a yar ago so i thought he might have information by now...i don't understand what is so wrong about that...and to have some jerk jump all over my post for no reason...you guys need to get a life!
Old 06-04-06, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk God