Reload this Page >

I got an email from Danol today....

Other Talk "Otterville" plus Religion/Politics

Old 08-24-04, 01:43 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those of you who remember Danol, here's the latest email he sent me.

I need some help I just grabbed every Criterion including OOP front, back, and spine all seperate but I was told they could be stiched. Could you help this for real crippled man do this stitching by giving me a URL that deals in tutoring.
Us real disabled have not much time out of our apartments, I did buy a new 2005 Subaru Legacy Sdn with mom paying 50% of the cost to make it legally my own. There is one catch though you have to get in the manual wheelchair and on real crushed bones, lift the wheelchair into the back seat before some relief is felt on sitting down in the front seat! I am good for about bad apple, maximum of 2.5 hours then I need to get my swolen ankle back up on my lounger put some natural pain management I have been using since I was 21 years old. I called it Johns 21 I made it up for my fathers forever sore back I never knew I was going to have to use it on my self but things happen and not always pleasant, so do you think you can help me?

BTW I have had your e-mail address for a long time, I never thought to bother you until dagon(Russ Howard)) took my post off he and others think I am full of it, but I spent about 15 hours down loading these images. The website knew a hacker was on their site and started putting water marks on the back pick of the DVD. I have them all burned to Memorex CD-R 700 MB from my computers CD/R/RW\DVD ROM I also have 26 CD-R from DVDCA burned with images before mattd dropped out of the game. I came back to see if they had any inlays available some had them like SALO that I own. When I seen the watermarks I knew they knew they had a experienced hacker running their jacket for all the OOP titles. I started hacking when I was on WebTV I went online January of 1997, learning all I could so when I would buy a puter I would have some knowledge I could use to while away the endless time I have 7 days a week!

So how about it CoolRider you going to help this crippled hacker get those images together after that, I will have one hell of a Criterion image collection to be burned for trade or for christmas gifts. Last year I sent Art Sonneborne of AVS a new case, cover, and insert as a Christmas present as he still had his in the snapper it came in the DVD is "Forbidden Planet" we are both interested and e-mail each other asking for news about a remaster of our movie he was excited boy yiou do good work, yeah the case came from a grab bag at a Blockbusters dumpster and the cover and insert from DVDCA artists. Sosaix want to be on my christmas list help me out and you can get a nice cover or 2 that is OOP Region 1 or all the way they 'came' out. Come on CoolRider help this equally cool at getting a new 2005 Subaru so I don't have to dive in any dumpsters ever again.
Old 08-24-04, 01:45 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
wow. I really want to believe that it's someone playing a joke, but I know that it probably isn't.

This line is awesome:

I started hacking when I was on WebTV I went online January of 1997
Old 08-24-04, 01:46 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That guy can't be serious. He's just out of this world.
Old 08-24-04, 01:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Deftones, Esq
This line is awesome:
How can you pick just one?
Old 08-24-04, 01:51 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by joltaddict
How can you pick just one?
I guess it is just the nerd in me. I know that all the best hackers have been thinking of using WebTV for quite some time now. I think this really settles it.
Old 08-24-04, 01:51 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I miss danol.

(Obligatory)

Old 08-24-04, 01:57 AM
Suspended

He's active on the other DVD-related forums. He hasn't changed at all.
Old 08-24-04, 02:11 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Was he the one that was instrumental in shutting down the other place or was that just heresay?
Old 08-24-04, 02:14 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

...there's that other place again...

Danol sent me a LOT of emails once... they were all posted in movie talk. I'm sure the thread is still around.
Old 08-24-04, 02:17 AM
Registered

Closing this puppy.

First rule of [Banned] --- You don't talk about [Banned]