Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Band From TV Hoggin' All The Covers (Amazon.com Exclusive)

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-08, 08:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. Piece Of My Heart
2. You Really Got Me
3. Will It Go Round In Circles
4. Feelin' Alright
5. Pink Cadillac
6. Lean On Me
7. Hard To Handle
8. Mustang Sally
9. The Letter
10. Viva Las Vegas
11. Goodnight Irene
12. Papa Loves Mama
13. Shake A Tail Feather

Exclusively at Amazon.com
The members of BAND FROM TV donate 100% of their proceeds to charity (Epilepsy Foundation, Save the Children, Art of Elysium, Donate Life and CAPP).

This product is manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Product Description
Band From TV lets loose their debut release. Led by "Heroes" star Greg Grunberg,"Desperate Housewives" star James Denton, "House" star Hugh Laurie, Cashmere Mafia star Bonnie Somerville and the original star of the "Bachelor" Bob Guiney. This celebrity ensemble really "rocks the Hizzy." This CD/DVD allows fans an inside look and backstage perspective as well as a front row seat to a concert that will have you singing to each of the famous hit songs the band plays. 100% of the bands proceeds are being donated to charities including "Epilepsy Foundation" and "Save The Children" just to name a few. The concert is awesome and the backstage footage is one of a kind! A definite collector item!!! The Band From TV will never again be captured on film as we have done for this very special project. Filmed in High Definition with over 14 cameras the CD/DVD is a must have. As a bonus it comes with a production book of celebrity photos and a chance to win autographed merchandise including Band From TV signed Gibson Guitars,signed drum heads and signed photos.
Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this or actually heard it?
Old 12-04-08, 09:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've heard Hugh talk about it on a few talk shows and I know that all them are passionate about music and its not a bunch of guys thrown together to make some money for charity. If you search for them on itunes and click on the house soundtrack there is 2 songs on there and I guess what comes to mind is different, especially minnie the moocher. I am tempted to get this only because there sound is very different then anything else I listen too and it is nice to have something like that in your collection