Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

KORN: Live at Montreux 2004 -DVD(5/13/08) / BR(7/1/08)

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 04-19-08, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 212 Likes on 185 Posts

KORN
Live at Montreux 2004

Korn came out of California in the early nineties and went on to become one of the most globally successful metal acts of their generation. They continue to play live to vast crowds and have record sales in the millions. This concert from Montreux in 2004 is their only performance at the festival to date. It was to be one of the last shows to feature the band’s original line-up with guitarist Brian Welch leaving the group a few months later. Korn transforms the normally reserved Montreux crowd into seething, rocking mass with the largest (& probably the first!) mosh pit ever seen in the famous Stravinski Auditorium.

DVD Track Listing

1) Right Now 2) Break Some Off 3) Got The Life 4) Here To Stay 5) Falling Away From Me 6) Blind 7) Shoots & Ladders / One / Freak On A Leash 8) A.D.I.D.A.S. / Dead Bodies Everywhere 9) Did My Time 10) Another Brick In The Wall / Goodbye Cruel World 11) Faget 12) Somebody Someone 13) Y’all Want A Single

cover art: http://www.eaglerockent.com/ecards/KornMntrx/info.htm