Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Crowded House: Farewell to the World: 10th Anniversary Edition [DVD]

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Crowded House: Farewell to the World: 10th Anniversary Edition [DVD]

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-07, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by atlantamoi
Ooh, we'll have to disagree on that one! They started losing it the album before and I believe Ghost only had two really good songs.
Wow - really???

I think there's not a dud on there. I think the two before it and the one after it make a very strong 4-album run that most bands would envy. Still, i have to agree that the last two ("Cut" and "Juggernaut") were progressivley weaker.

Have you heard any of Seymour's solo stuff? Less 'pub' and more reflective, generally.
Old 01-22-07, 06:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by redhenry
Still, i have to agree that the last two ("Cut" and "Juggernaut") were progressivley weaker.

Have you heard any of Seymour's solo stuff? Less 'pub' and more reflective, generally.
I have those last two H&C discs I bought off of Ebay last summer and I still haven't listened to them yet! Gotta get to it. No, I've never heard any of Seymour's solo material.
Old 01-24-07, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by atlantamoi
I have those last two H&C discs I bought off of Ebay last summer and I still haven't listened to them yet! Gotta get to it. No, I've never heard any of Seymour's solo material.
He has had 3 solo albums since and an acoustic set called "Daylight and the Dark" which is a collection of H & C songs, a few solo songs, and a couple of new songs all stripped back and acoustic...really worth checking out!