Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Ripoff from The Bus music mixtape project

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-06, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

First off, kudos to the bus--great idea! but, seeing as how there are already 20+ interested, how about doing a little spin on things for those of us who are not on the "in" list? two possibilities i was thinking of:
1) list a genre or mix themes or music you dont know much about or would like to be introduced to and then members here who listen to that genre could mail you a cd?
2) list some genres or mix themes that are "you" and see if anyone wants a cd from that?

the one caveat i would throw in there would be that you can't receive a CD unless you mail one out to another person

anyone interested?

just in case my idea takes off, i would be interested in receiving either some punk or indie music since i have no idea what those are, and i have a pretty good country, salsa/merengue, reggaeton, as well as some other mixes that others may be interested in