Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

The Click Five?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-05, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Click Five?

OMG! has anyone gone to the Ashlee simpson concert? I know this is so crazy, but some band called the Click Five opened for them..lol They are hilarious! Has anyone heard of them? They are super pop but they wear suits lol I think this band is hilarious. Anyone heard or seen these guys?
Old 03-24-05, 09:00 PM

No I haven't, street teamer. Even if you aren't a street teamer (and you definitely are one), saying "OMG! has anyone gone to the Ashlee simpson concert?" should get you banned from the internet.
Old 03-25-05, 10:54 AM

I don't listen to Ashlee Simpson sir. So assuming I am a street teamer is pretty ridiculous. I saw some crap on her show and that's why I thought it was funny. That's all.
Old 03-25-05, 06:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have to believe that the only people who both watch the Ashley Simpson show and know what a street teamer is are street teamers.

And how come you were 14 years old in your first post (lol!) and 30 in your second?

If you're not a street teamer, you might be the whole team. And good luck with that crap band you're pushing.
Old 03-25-05, 07:11 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

What? They play pop music AND they wear suits? I don't believe you.
Old 03-25-05, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I did a search on AMG and they showed no such band but they did have a Clit 5. Could that be another Simpson girls offshoot? Ashlee, Jessica, Mom, Grandma and their Aunt?

I'm guessing the band has not released any cds but still got the opening gig?
Old 03-28-05, 11:33 AM

haha That's cause it's not CLIT 5 it's The CliCK 5. Although, I'd probably give them a listen if they were called Clit 5. Some of my cousins told me about it. They are like 13 and 14 and are all about these guys. Just thought it was funny. I saw some pics and pretty much died.
Old 03-28-05, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by stevevt
I have to believe that the only people who both watch the Ashley Simpson show and know what a street teamer is are street teamers.

And how come you were 14 years old in your first post (lol!) and 30 in your second?

If you're not a street teamer, you might be the whole team. And good luck with that crap band you're pushing.

Going through MTV and stopping to make fun of a show, and watching the whole series are two things. And I'm not pushing anything. It's not safe to assume people are something they are not. Thanks for your input though.
Old 04-02-05, 08:18 PM

Ok first off I went to an Ashlee Simpson concert and she was amazing!!!! Second if you don't know who Click 5 is DO NOT make fun of them!!! They are the greatest band in the world!
Old 04-02-05, 09:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Old 04-04-05, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by ilovetheclick
Ok first off I went to an Ashlee Simpson concert and she was amazing!!!! Second if you don't know who Click 5 is DO NOT make fun of them!!! They are the greatest band in the world!
How ARE those guys really? I've heard such random stuff about them, and my little cousin rants all the time but I still haven't heard them. I like to take part in the random-ness of groups like this sometimes. haha
Old 04-04-05, 02:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

How are they? I thought you loved them.

Is this just a shameless bump?
Old 04-04-05, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Buford T Pusser
How are they? I thought you loved them.

Is this just a shameless bump?

I never said I loved them. I said I heard about them opening for Ashlee on her show and some crap sites and stuff. I was wondering if they were any good cause my little cousin is killin me about them and I'm like leave me alone. lol
Old 04-04-05, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Hero

But you said you saw them.

Your first post is starting a thread about a band your little cousin was buggin' you about?????????
Old 04-05-05, 11:36 AM

Oh yeah..hahaha I was drunk. I'm trying to get info. on the guys cause my cuz's birthday is coming up and she is like literally crazy about them. I figured if I started out a thread like that I'd get some kids to be like "omg yeah I've seen them blah blah blah"

NOw it's just confusion