Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Britney Spears Vs. Christina Aguilera

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 12-31-03, 05:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In terms of singing, I think Aguilera beats Spears hollow (listen to them dueting at the VMAs last year) but on the whole I think Britneys package is better. Xtinas whole black hair thing is not working. Is that supposed to mean that shes 'darker and more serious' than the rest? What exactly is differentiating her from Pink? Britney at least has the sense to have her own unique style even though its set in plastic and silicone. I love it. I think her new single 'Toxic' is one of the greatest songs ever.

So who is your favorite? Britney or Christina? I am so tired of people speaking of old fogey bands like the Rolling Stones and Coldplay on this forum. Lets speak about the true talent of America!
Old 12-31-03, 07:33 AM
Mod Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think there are currently too many threads of this kind, Cottington.

I'm closing this one but might re-open in a week or so if/when the others have dropped off the first few pages.

Benedict
Moderator, Music Talk