Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

RUSH - DVD Coming Soon?!

Old 04-17-03, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

RUSH - DVD Coming Soon?!

03.04.17 15:53:54]

Although not yet officially confirmed, melodicrock.com have reported that RUSH plan to release a 2 DVD box set, Rush In Rio, on July 9th.

Disc One will include an entire Rush concert taped in front of 45,000 fans in Rio. The track listing: ‘Tom Sawyer’, ‘Early Distant Warning’, ‘New World Man’, ‘Roll The Bones’, ‘Earthshine’, ‘YYZ’, ‘The Pass’, ‘Bravado’, ‘The Big Money’, ‘Trees’, ‘Freewill’, ‘Natural Science’, ‘Closer To The Heart’, ‘One Little Victory’, ‘Driven’, ‘Ghost Rider’, ‘Secret Touch’, ‘Dreamline’, ‘Red Sector A’, ‘Leave That Thing Alone’, ‘The Rhythm Method’, ‘Resist’, ‘2112 Overture’, ‘2112 Temples Of Syrinx’, ‘Limelight’, ‘La Villa Strangiato’, ‘The Spirit Of Radio’, ‘Bytor & The Snowdog/Cygnus X-1’ and ‘Working Man’.

Disc Two will include "B" roll footage of live songs that were taped during previous tours. As well as a "hits" portion which will included videos that have not appeared on Chronicles. The tracks are: ‘Hemispheres-Complete’ (Hemispheres), ‘A Passage To Bangkok’ (Permanent Waves), ‘Jacob's Ladder’ (Permanent Waves), ‘Vital Signs’ (Moving Pictures), ‘The Camera Eye’ (Moving Pictures), ‘Digital Man’ (Signals), ‘Witch Hunt’ (Grace Under Pressure), ‘Red Lenses’ (Grace Under Pressure), ‘Time Stands Still’ (Hold Your Fire), ‘Lock & Key’ (Hold Your Fire - Music Video), ‘Show Don't Tell’ (Presto), ‘Scars’ (Presto), ‘Ghost Of A Chance’ (Roll The Bones), ‘Where's My Thing’ (Roll The Bones), ‘Cold Fire’ (Counterparts), ‘Nobody's Hero’ (Counterparts), ‘Red Barchetta’ (Test For Echo), ‘Half The World’ (Test For Echo), ‘Test For Echo’ (Test For Echo), ‘2112’ [Complete] (Test For Echo), ‘Ceiling Unlimited’ (Vapor Trails) and ‘Between Sun & Moon’ (Vapor Trails). The disc also includes a 60 minute documentary of the bands trip to Brazil, behind the scenes and backstage footage including hotel, travel, and sound check, as well as all promotional appearances and interviews the band did on the VT tour that were recorded.

A different package will be released as well at a later date that will not be the 2 DVD set. It will feature the concert and select items only. The show will be aired on select cable and satellite global television across the globe.
Old 04-18-03, 04:01 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

(Dupe)

But some kick butt information!

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...highlight=rush

Last edited by Lateralus; 04-18-03 at 04:06 AM.
Old 04-18-03, 12:36 PM

I'd prefer a RUSH : EXIT STAGE LEFT DVD.
That was an awesome show !
Old 04-18-03, 12:50 PM
Suspended

I'm there!
Old 04-29-03, 12:28 AM

Originally posted by jk4w
I'd prefer a RUSH : EXIT STAGE LEFT DVD.
That was an awesome show !

I have a Japan import which sounds great and looks good concidering it's age. This is different from the brazil region 0 boot thats out there.

Last edited by tomveil; 04-29-03 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-29-03, 11:49 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I have the Japanese release too. I recommend it if you can find one, though I think it's OOP.