Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Any Bruce Springsteen Fans???

Old 04-04-03, 01:32 PM
Banned

Any Bruce Springsteen Fans???

If you are in or near the NYC area, please try to check this out....It is for charity....Thanks!

The Marc S. Zeplin Foundation presents
Tramps Like Us: the Ultimate Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band Tribute.
Saturday April 26th at the Lions Den
214 Sullivan Street between Bleecker and West 3rd St.
starting at 9:30 PM
Admission is only $10, with the proceeds going to funding efforts of the foundation, as we continue to honor Marc's life, while raising money for the children and families of 9/11.
Old 04-25-03, 12:12 PM
Banned

BUMP
Old 04-26-03, 05:25 PM
Rest in Peace

jonny#5

Bruce was involved in another charity event. I have the Vhs tape with him and a lot of 'stars' of the era, the event was called "We Are The World" he really put his soul into the music he sang.

I have him in that plus Philadelphia and and 2 DVD of him live with the E Street band. My favorite "Dancing In the Dark" where he pulled this chick onto the stage and danced with her. I sure am a fan of his, he has really put out some out some great music.

I am really sorry I can't go to New York I am crippled and can't go no where. Maybe they will make DVD out of it then I can buy it for my music DVD collection.

Thanks jonny for bringing it to my/our
atention.

Last edited by danol; 04-26-03 at 05:30 PM.