Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

EVERYBODY loves David Hasselhoff!

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-02, 10:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just look at some of these reviews for his CD:

An entire new form of "splendid" has come to be!, August 26, 2002
Reviewer: A music fan from within a large hot tub filled with beans
Even James T. Kirk would be shocked if he saw the matter of space and time being ripped apart and folded into an entire new dimension of Music Experience, by the accomplishments of our own mr. David Hacklerkoch and his new album Looking For-Best of David Hasselhoff [IMPORT]!

It is unbelievable how someone with a background as our own mr. David Hertenkots has been able to pick up the set music standards of the world in one hand, mash it with a mere twist of his ringed fingers and throw down the New Order Of Music, as I must call it. Metallica, ask Britney Spears as your new bassplayer! Wyclef Jean will perform on harp from now on! Marilyn Manson will give a cello-concert! Pink sings the blues! It won't matter, because everything and all is ruled by "Wir Zwei Allein"! You will be in the shadow of "Je T'Aime Means I Love You" for eternity. Never will anyone be able to remotely touch David Mazzeltovs singing-capabilities, who single-handedly brings the voice of the long disappeared Shriekosaur back to life.

DAVID! It's YOU and YOU ALONE that has turned the arrogant and sometimes unfair world of music upside down. Especially with "Hot Shot City", which is particularly good.
Ever since I saw you running down that Baywatch beach, I realised there was something so special about you. I'd personally like to say a big THANK YOU for this amazing album. It's changed my life for the better.

Since my operation, the adjustmant to being a man hasn't been easy. In particular the tricky aspect of wooing women. I can manage to get them back to my place for coffee...but all they want is two sugars, and not MY milk!!

In dispair one night I put your record on as some mood music, whilst trying to charm a girl I'd previously met on the internet.
Within two minutes the young lady was naked on her hands and knees baying at the moon, in between screaming "Into my brown hole, make it red!".

Well what a night it was! Suffice to say she couldn't walk straight for two days, but now we are an item. In fact I think marriage is on the cards.

David your power has made me a new man, along with the inflatable penile extention of course. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can only repay you by buying three hundred copies of this amazing album. I suggest everyone else do the same.
So many more!http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...sic/B0000070S1
Old 08-31-02, 03:55 AM
Mod Emeritus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[An admin moved this over here from Other]

funny stuff!

Anyone else got any more OTT "music" reviews along similar lines?