Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Inland (Punk) Invasion 2 Concert

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-02, 02:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is an amazing concert coming to Southern California.

This is who will be playing:

Sex Pistols
Blink 182
The Offspring
Pennywise
Social Distortion
Bad Religion
X
The Damned
Buzzcocks
TSOL
Circle Jerks
The Vandals
The Distillers
Adolescentss
Unwritten Law
New Found Glory
GBH

------------------------------------------------------------
On Sale Info
* Tickets go on sale Saturday @ 10AM. No line-ups prior to 8AM, random wristbands will be distributed @ 9AM, on-sale @ 10AM.

* There is an eight-ticket limit.

* Tickets are $35.00 plus Ticketmaster fees. Ticket price includes parking and facility fees. The only additional are Ticketmaster fees, which are the following:
-If you pay with cash @ the outlets the service charge is $7.15, so the one ticket total is = $42.15
-If you pay with credit card @ the outlets the service charge is $8.05, so one ticket total = $43.05
-If you charge by phones the service charge is $8.95 total, so the one ticket total = $43.95

* Tickets are available @ Ticketmaster outlets including Tower, Wherehouse, Ritmo-Latino, Robinson's May, charge by phone (213-480-3232 or 714-740-2000) and the Blockbuster box office (with no service fees).

* Tickets will also be sold @ Ticketmaster.com.

* The price is the same for the lawn and the seats.

* The Blockbuster Pavilion box office will be open for the first day of sale with NO SERVICE CHARGES. So the ticket price for one ticket is $35.00 - NO service charges!.

* KROQ/Levi's Inland Invasion will have a festival area with tons of the cool booths and activities that support the lifestyle of the bands on the bill.

* For complete details, call the KROQ INFO Line @ 323-938-1067 or check out KROQ.com.
Old 08-07-02, 10:00 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twenty years ago this would have been phenomenal, but now it won't have any bite. Be nice to see Fugazi and the Hellacopters on the bill.
Old 08-08-02, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well I'm going. I got my tickets today (pre-sale). Actually, I now have 3 extra tickets because my friend tried and got lawn tickets -- so I tried and got seats, though very far back and to the side. Not sure which would end up being better.

Either way... I'm going. It should be cool... (Actually it will be REALLY hot, but anyway).