Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone have the specs ont he Korn DVD?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-02, 06:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heya, Just saw this today..

According to the back of the box, it just gives a very brief description (Something along the lines of..)

"Contains a 2 1/2 Hour documentary, and videos such as Blind, Adidas, Make me bad".

Anyone have a full-list of the stuff?

Is it all (Mainly the videos) in 5.1?

It's $15.. Would you recommend it for that price, or would you recommend Training Day ($9.99)?
Old 07-09-02, 08:28 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would definitely recommend this to any koRn fan.

Not only does it include their first home video, the second home video, pretty much all their music videos- which if I remember correctly are in DD5.1, but so much "behind the scenes" footage it will take you what seems like forever to get through it all. Also the live version of "Blind" at Woodstock. When I went back the 2nd time to watch the rest of the disc, I stumbled accross some more really cool footage I didn't even know was on the disc.( I won't give away what it was though). Just navigating through all the different menus and finding all the extra hidden stuff makes it worth it-though it can be frustrating at times once you get going in circles. Definitely worth the money.
Old 07-09-02, 08:42 AM

cool

Also, is it some cheesy home-video thing, for the 1st, and 2nd videos, and Behind the Scenes thing?

I've bought a bunch of 'music videos' on VHS Before, that were nothing but the band with some handheld camera, doing nothing but stupid stuff.. pretty much just walk around, smoking pot, and sleeping, heh..)

Is this an actual GOOD one?
Old 07-09-02, 08:53 AM

Also, one more quick question..

Is it setup like the typical VHS Music video (IE: They show 10 mins of footage, then a video, then 10 mins of footage, then video, etc..), or is it setup by category (IE: "Play "Who then now?". "Music Videos". "Play Deuce")

And is their a scene-select on it?
Old 07-09-02, 10:21 AM
Banned

Buy NOW!
Old 07-09-02, 03:00 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Moving to Music Talk.
Old 07-09-02, 05:52 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

This disc is well worth the cash,I bought it for 12.99 and it has all there video's except here to stay,its worth it just for those video's alone but you get much more with around 2 hours of footage of them live and clowning around,if your a fan BUY THIS NOW.
Old 07-09-02, 08:04 PM

Just bought it, but I'm lost on the menu..

How do I access 'Deuce'? I ended up just going straight to it (Title 45).. But I wanna know where to find it, from the menus..

Also, Is Who Then Now, only in 2.0 sound? I couldnt get 5.1 on that.. only on deuce..
Old 07-09-02, 08:29 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From the main menu screen, when you select one of the "items", I think its the one for choosing the audio options, it then asks if you want to watch "Deuce"(5.1) or "Who then Now?" (2.0)