Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Jerry Cantrell [duplicate thread]

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Jerry Cantrell [duplicate thread]

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-02, 06:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jerry Cantrell

Did anyone buy Jerry Cantrell's new album "Degredation Trip" yet? I just bought the CD at the concert I went to over the weekend. Yes, Jerry Cantrell was obviously the special guest and opening act for the band Nickelback. The only reason I went to that show was to see Jerry Cantrell perform live.

Nickelback did a great job but I loved the Jerry Cantrell performance a lot more. At the show, Jerry Cantrell only played like 3 or 4 of his own songs from his two solo albums "Boggy Depot" and "Degredation Trip", and the rest of the songs he played were just all Alice In Chain songs.

Seeing Jerry Cantrell live on stage was amazing and I was in awe throughout the whole performance. He is one of my top 5 favorite guitar players and I'm so glad I got to see my favorite guitar player on stage. I sat in the front row by the way, so that made this experience a lot better.

Jerry Cantrell played these Alice in Chains songs here that night at the concert: "What the Hell Have I", "Down in the Hole", "Again", "Would", "Angry Chair", "Man In the Box" and "Them Bones". That's all.

This is probably one of the best concerts I ever saw in my entire life and I will never forget that night. EVER!!!! If the Jerry Cantrell and Nickelback tour comes around your area, go SEE THE SHOW. You won't feel dissapointed. I sure the hell wasn't. But god, my neck and head, hurt like a bastard after the show got over with from doing all that headbanging and screaming. I was sweating like crazy that night, my shirt was drenched with sweat and everything, man, it was hella of a lot of fun.
Old 06-25-02, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glad you enjoyed it, I wish that I had been able to see one of the shows.

and btw we had a little thread on the new album here:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=216205