Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

New Shania Twain Platinum Collection DVD coming in November!

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

New Shania Twain Platinum Collection DVD coming in November!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-01, 09:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DVD will include 21 videos from her 3 CDs. Most likely on the DVD will be:

Shania Twain
<small>What Made You Say That Dance With The One That Brought You You Lay A Whole Lot Of Love On Me </small>

The Woman In Me
<small>Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? Any Man Of Mine The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You) (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here! You Win My Love No One Needs To Know Home Ain't Where His Heart Is Anymore God Bless The Child </small>

Come On Over
<small>Love Gets Me Every Time Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) You're Still The One Honey, I'm Home From This Moment On That Don't Impress Me Much Man! I Feel Like A Woman! You've Got A Way Come On Over Rock This Country!</small>

Last edited by bigjim25; 11-01-01 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-13-01, 03:37 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 11-01-01, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Looks cool. Hey bigjim, I have a few questions:

1. Do you know when Shania will release a new album (It's been four years since her last one!)?

2. And is there a list of artist's who have concerts and/or music video collections on dvd (already released and upcoming)?
Old 11-01-01, 11:57 AM

I have been waiting for this DVD for two years!!!!!!!!! Finally we get Shania in crystal clear, perfect sound. Also, her two concert specials, the one from Miami and the one from Dallas, are going to be released two weeks later. As for new music, she was supposed to release a Christmas album last year, then it was pushed back to this year, then Shania had a baby, and now her and Mutt Lange are focusing on her new album which hopefully will be released in the spring of 2002.

If you like country music, November is going to be great for DVD's. The two Shania discs, plus one from Kenny Chesney and there is one in the works for Jo Dee Messina.

I like all music so it is going to be a little weird when I go to Best Buy and get Shania Twain, Smashing Pumpkins, and Limp Bizkit on DVD at one time!!!
Old 11-02-01, 11:06 PM

I've been waiting for this one forever as well. Please tell me they are produced in 5.1 DD.
Old 11-04-01, 09:05 AM

Anyone know a release date? Please????
Old 11-04-01, 10:14 AM

The Platinum one is out this Tuesday and the next one is out on the 20th.