Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Please what is that movie or tv series???

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-17, 04:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A young and inexperienced cop says he was standing on corner where he was talking to some kids, settling a dispute, when he saw a car going over the speeding limit. He then chased this “black or green” car, and claims that car was too fast going over like 60 mph. However, what becomes clear later in court, pointed out by the lawyer was that he couldn’t really follow him that fast because he was in a one-way street facing the other side and needed to go around a block and then should have lost the car on the highway, so how could he remember this excat car? - Actually he got an anonymous hint or call, saying that this specific car had a ton of drugs in the trunk, which is why he followed this car. When he stopped the car and asked the driver to open trunk, the driver refused because he was in a hurry going to the airport, catching a flight, so the cop called for back-up. The police dog was going crazy and because the cop claimed to have seen some blood on the trunk he made the man open the trunk. In the trunk was a dead body - I think - but it was dead for a few days. The man claimed that he had the car in a garage/car repair shop the day before and had no idea what was in the trunk.
The young and relatively new officer even states the whole story in court, not mentioning the anonymous caller. The lawyer or his/her helpers then check every repair shop in town in which car could have been the last day. Someone blamed a murder on this man?

Please, help me find this movie or tv show. I cannot remember any actors, this would be easier then. So if anyone knows from which movie or tv series that scene was, thanks a lot!!