Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

What movie is this???

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

What movie is this???

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-17, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What movie is this???

So I've tried googling trying to find what movie I saw a couple of years ago but am having no luck. Hoping someone here can help me.

The begin of the move starts and it is raining outside and some guy gets into an accident. He is in the middle of no where. Some other guy finds him unconscious and takes him into his cabin to take care of him.

The guy who takes him in also lives with his daughter. The guy eventually wakes up and wants to leave but the guy that helped him makes it difficult but says he could leave at anytime.

A bunch of stuff happens and at the end of the movie, somehow the guy in the accident goes out back and see's the cabin owner is keeping his wife alive. She has no limbs or anything. At the very end, the daughter and the guy that got into the accident kill the father in the woods I think

I don't remember much more than that. I am hoping someone could help me. It thought it was an awesome thriller/horror movie and want to watch it again. It is probably not more than 5 years old and I feel like it may have been a British movie (but could be totally wrong). There are basically only 3 characters the entire movie, the guy that got into the accident, the father and the daughter.

Thanks

Last edited by milanmodh; 11-16-17 at 01:27 PM.
Old 11-16-17, 01:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts
Re: What movie is this???

That's so Raven / thread.
Old 11-16-17, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rob V
That's so Raven / thread.
huh?
Old 11-16-17, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by milanmodh
So I've tried googling trying to find what movie I saw a couple of years ago but am having no luck. Hoping someone here can help me.

The begin of the move starts and it is raining outside and some guy gets into an accident. He is in the middle of no where. Some other guy finds him unconscious and takes him into his cabin to take care of him.

The guy who takes him in also lives with his daughter. The guy eventually wakes up and wants to leave but the guy that helped him makes it difficult but says he could leave at anytime.

A bunch of stuff happens and at the end of the movie, somehow the guy in the accident goes out back and see's the cabin owner is keeping his wife alive. She has no limbs or anything. At the very end, the daughter and the guy that got into the accident kill the father in the woods I think

I don't remember much more than that. I am hoping someone could help me. It thought it was an awesome thriller/horror movie and want to watch it again. It is probably not more than 5 years old and I feel like it may have been a British movie (but could be totally wrong). There are basically only 3 characters the entire movie, the guy that got into the accident, the father and the daughter.

Thanks
Got it! It's called Awaiting!
Old 11-16-17, 02:46 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,093 Likes on 899 Posts

Huh, I was sure the guy was going to nail the daughter. Maybe she was underage, and he wasn't Roy Moore.
Old 11-16-17, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner

Received 835 Likes on 392 Posts

Awaiting is the hardest part.
Old 11-16-17, 05:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,332 Likes on 908 Posts

Good Burger 2

(Welcome cool new member! We apologize, but there are some things around here that are rituals. It’s not personal and we hope you stick around and embrace our strange culture!)
Old 11-16-17, 06:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,332 Likes on 908 Posts

Originally Posted by milanmodh

Thanks
Wouldn’t it be 3 1/2 characters with the wife at the end?