DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   What "side" movie would you like to see? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/556883-what-side-movie-would-you-like-see.html)

Dr Mabuse 06-19-09 11:52 AM

Re: What "side" movie would you like to see?

Originally Posted by KillerCannibal (Post 9511312)
The Norweigan camp's story from The Thing.

Nice.

:lol:

Goat3001 06-19-09 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by bluetoast (Post 9513360)
The events of Rush Hour, as told through the perspectives of Agents Whitney and Russ. Here they are trying to do their job of resolving a kidnapping, and every once in a while, Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker interrupt their progress.

I would like to see this for all of these kind of movies. It's the story of two straight laced cops that are doing their best to solve a big crime yet everytime they get close two idiots come in and blow shit up.. then at the end of the movie the two idiots solve the crime and the two good cops are sitting there looking like assholes.

Tsar Chasm 06-19-09 03:03 PM

what Gregory Maguire did for the Wizard of Oz with Wicked, I'd love to see someone do for Harry Potter as told by Lord Voldemort.

milo bloom 06-19-09 03:19 PM

You know when the Enterprise is the closest ship in the quadrant whenever some big stuff is going down? I'd like to see what some of those other ships are doing that's so damn important that they can't help out.

BobSchlapowitz 06-19-09 08:57 PM

I'd love to see a retelling of "Rocky" from Apollo Creed's perspective.

RKillgore 06-19-09 09:12 PM

From Shaun of the Dead, I'd like to see Yvonne of the Dead.

Drexl 06-19-09 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by milo bloom (Post 9512404)
I would truly and honestly love to see a Discovery Channel-style documentary on the scouting and construction of Echo Base on Hoth.

That sounds like a job for The History Channel. :)

calhoun07 06-19-09 09:22 PM

Caddyshack from the POV of the gopher. He must have gone through HELL and back. His story needs to be told.

Drexl 06-19-09 09:27 PM

I'd like to see a movie about coach Bobby Finstock from Teen Wolf:

joefrog91 06-20-09 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by RKillgore (Post 9514482)
From Shaun of the Dead, I'd like to see Yvonne of the Dead.

I would be first in line to see this movie. It would kick ass.

joefrog91 06-20-09 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Groucho (Post 9511361)
Hamlet's two buddies, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.

I'm assuming you were being facetious. However, if you were not.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ernAreDead.png

Rypro 525 06-20-09 09:45 AM

Vincent Coccotti (chris walken's) character in True Romance

AnonomusBob15 06-22-09 02:38 PM

I came in here to post The Thing which has already been mentioned. Also loved The Mist and though I'm not sure I'd want a movie of it but I'd like to see how the military handled the problem.

Yavin 06-22-09 02:47 PM

I would like to see a movie about the Dark side!

;)

OscarBluth 06-23-09 12:06 AM

Rusty/Brad Pitt's heists and meeting Catherine Zeta Jones between Ocean's Eleven & Twelve. They could even throw in Vincent Cassel's character from Twelve, too.

Jay & Silent Bob Present: The Adventures of Missy, Crissy, Sissy and Justice!

PopcornTreeCt 06-23-09 12:34 AM

I'd like to see Cloverfield's point of view from someone that could actually hold a camera steady.

Travis McClain 06-23-09 09:09 PM

Goldstein & Rosenberg's night during the events of Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle could be fun.

I've also always been fascinated to ponder what Alice was doing off-screen throughout Eyes Wide Shut. I relate to Bill, because we're both guys and I can easily imagine how threatened and insecure I would feel if my wife confessed to being so willing to throw away our marriage to explore lust with some stranger. But the part of me that is fascinated by women would love to know how she handled him being out all night, and what thoughts went through her head.

And, of course, I would go see a movie that tells the story of the Russian space station attendant in Armageddon. That dude rocked!

Drexl 06-23-09 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by MinLShaw (Post 9521766)
I've also always been fascinated to ponder what Alice was doing off-screen throughout Eyes Wide Shut. I relate to Bill, because we're both guys and I can easily imagine how threatened and insecure I would feel if my wife confessed to being so willing to throw away our marriage to explore lust with some stranger. But the part of me that is fascinated by women would love to know how she handled him being out all night, and what thoughts went through her head.

For all we know, she could have been at the orgy. :)