Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

WWE and Fox join forces for movies: You've have got to be frickin' kidding me.

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

WWE and Fox join forces for movies: You've have got to be frickin' kidding me.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-13, 10:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Re: WWE and Fox join forces for movies: You've have got to be frickin' kidding me.

Randy Orton was supposed to be in Marine 3, until the USMC remembered that Orton WAS a marine.

A marine who went AWOL, was court martialed, spent a month in military prison, and given a bad conduct discharge. So he was always a dick.
Old 03-22-13, 11:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 398 Likes on 266 Posts
Re: WWE and Fox join forces for movies: You've have got to be frickin' kidding me.

Ryback as Juggernaut and Batista as Colossus?

Anyone??... Anyone??
Old 03-23-13, 02:26 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,192 Likes on 918 Posts

Originally Posted by Chadm
Ryback as Juggernaut and Batista as Colossus?

Anyone??... Anyone??

No on Batista as Colossus since Bryan Singer already cast the kid that played Colossus in X2 and Last Stand.
Old 03-23-13, 01:53 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matthew Chmiel
Dead Man Down cost $30M to produce and will gross less than $15M domestically once all is said and done. The Call, on the other hand, was made for $13M and has already made $20M in the first week of its release.

WWE also has No One Lives with Luke Evans which has been sitting on a shelf somewhere with Fox alongside Leprechaun: Origins with Lionsgate due later this year. This is in addition to all of the direct-to-video and made-for-television shit (which there's surprisingly quite a lot of) on deck for this year too.
No One Lives is directed by Ryûhei Kitamura, the guy who did the stellar Versus and Midnight Meat Train (that had its moments).
Old 03-23-13, 02:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Navinabob
No One Lives is directed by Ryûhei Kitamura, the guy who did the stellar Versus and Midnight Meat Train (that had its moments).
Kitamura's only good film is Versus.

I can't even argue that the man is at his best when he has nothing to work with because Aragami, another super low budget film, is a piece of shit when compared to its sister project 2LDK.
Old 03-23-13, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GuessWho
Fingers crossed The Miz's wrestling career goes the way of Dibiase's
Old 03-23-13, 10:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,192 Likes on 918 Posts

Originally Posted by Matthew Chmiel
Kitamura's only good film is Versus.

I can't even argue that the man is at his best when he has nothing to work with because Aragami, another super low budget film, is a piece of shit when compared to its sister project 2LDK.
MMT was awesome in that it was a modern day Lovecraft tale.
Old 03-23-13, 10:44 PM
Suspended

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They seem to be using a similar font as the show "Homeland" with their logo. Are the plots similar as well?
Old 03-23-13, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 276 Likes on 172 Posts

Plot of every Marine movie: see "Commando"

ie: female is kidnapped, her husband (Cena)/boyfriend (DiBiase)/brother (Mizanin)/father (Schwarzenegger) uses his military skills to rescue her.

Last edited by GuessWho; 03-24-13 at 11:18 PM.