Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

David Fincher-Esquire Interview

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 03-27-07, 12:11 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is an excellent piece and an interesting read. I didn't post this is any of the 'Zodiac' threads as it isn't specific in regards to that particular film...

(Mods feel free to move this if you're so inclined)

http://www.esquire.com/features/ESQ0307fincher
Old 03-27-07, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for posting the article. Never really hear much from or about fincher.
But that article ( not really an interview ) was horribly written.

[begin rant] Why do all of these "writers" have to talk about it from their perspective. Hunter S. Thompson was the only one who could do that well and mostly that was because he was more interesting then the politicians he was covering.

And the writer jumps around so much that there's no real meat to the article. And time fincher says something of value the article changes directions. And on top of that the article mentions beverly hills house wifes, box office, nice tables, etc. Did they know who they were interviewing? And all the information about fincher has already been reported on probable hundreds of times.
[end rant]