Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

The Sickest Horror Movie Ever...

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

The Sickest Horror Movie Ever...

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-09, 09:15 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer/Moderator

Location: Formerly known as L. Ron zyzzle - On a cloud of Judgement
Received 1,834 Likes on 1,229 Posts
Re: The Sickest Horror Movie Ever...

This should go in the DVD bargains section or whatever, but it's for you guys, and all of my 'disturbed, dirty and ashamed' buddies.

If anyone hasn't checked it out yet (I hadn't) Alternative Cinema has an awesome sale page at their website with great deals on lots of what we love - '80s gore classics, '70s exploitation, and more, including a two-pack of Bone and Fight For Your Life for like 15 bucks.

I haven't seen it, but from everything I've read Fight For Your Life more than fits the bill for movies that make you feel reaally ashamed for watching it!

http://www.alternativecinema.com/ind...il&category=78
Old 12-02-09, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kurtie Dee
This should go in the DVD bargains section or whatever, but it's for you guys, and all of my 'disturbed, dirty and ashamed' buddies.

If anyone hasn't checked it out yet (I hadn't) Alternative Cinema has an awesome sale page at their website with great deals on lots of what we love - '80s gore classics, '70s exploitation, and more, including a two-pack of Bone and Fight For Your Life for like 15 bucks.

I haven't seen it, but from everything I've read Fight For Your Life more than fits the bill for movies that make you feel reaally ashamed for watching it!

http://www.alternativecinema.com/ind...il&category=78
fight for your life is a lot like last house on the left but with more racism
Old 12-03-09, 05:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts

Originally Posted by LickTheABCs
make sure to tell us what you think. I've already made my thoughts on that little ditty well known.
Definitely will.

It should bother me that I am using the dancing banana in describing my excitement to get this film, but it doesn't.

Fight For Your Life rules

Thanks for the link Kurtie Dee. There are some decent deals there to be had. Free shipping if you choose Media Mail.