Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Need help finding a horror movie.

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-06, 08:14 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I was a kid, my sister was watching a movie on television about a girl who was in a bus accident and her face was all cut up. I only really remember this and a scene where her eyes rolled back in her head like she was possesed. It scared the crap out of me for weeks and she got in trouble for watching horror movies with me around. I want to figure out what movie this was. Any ideas?
Old 01-04-06, 09:17 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nothing But the Night (1972), maybe? Stars both Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.
Old 01-04-06, 09:59 PM
Suspended

I can't find a synopsis of that movie, but it doesn't sound right. There was a girl, and her classmates were teasing her and the school bus they were all riding in crashed and broken glass cut her face up. Later in the movie there was a scene where a young girls eyes rolled back in her head. When I saw that I started crying and wouldn't stop for a couple of days. It was my first horror movie experience. It was playing on tv, so I don't know if it was a tv movie or not.
Old 01-05-06, 09:13 PM

Perhaps you could tell us how old you are or maybe the possible year you watched this on TV so that we can deduce which movies to exclude, as in if it was on TV and you where 5 in 1980, then it would have to be something from the 1970's (or was it in B&W)?
Old 01-05-06, 11:06 PM
Suspended

I would have to say it was on the television between 1980 and 1983. It was not a black and white movie. I want to say it had something to do with the "Bloody Mary" urban legend, but I can't say that for sure. I just know what I said. They were on a school bus that crashed and the window cut the girls face all up. It was definately a horror movie because my sister was really into those.
Old 01-05-06, 11:14 PM

Was there a bus crash in Carrie?

Eyes rolling back and a bloody face...