Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Hitcher 2: Please spoil !

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 06-22-05, 04:30 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While obeying all rules of etiquitte, I beg for spoilage

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S

p

a

c

e

I got to the scene where they found a family: wife hung, husband cut up
Cops show up, apparently the Hitcher was in the barn, started shooting cops
The fake C Thomas Howell got hit, his girlfriend drove out of the barn... and my wife called. Anyone know how it ends?
Old 06-22-05, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

C Thomas Howell dies and basically it's just a retread of the first movie with Kari Wuhrer being terrorized by the Hitcher. I know that he dies from being set on fire from gasoline leaking from a tanker, but it ends with Kari Wuhrer holding a shotgun and just staring off into the distance. I don't remember if the Hitcher was set on fire and then shot, or she somehow used the shotgun to blow something up which set the Hitcher on fire. You really didn't miss much, especially since it ended up being the rare movie where Kari Wuhrer didn't take off her clothing.
Old 06-23-05, 09:02 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Cartload
You really didn't miss much, especially since it ended up being the rare movie where Kari Wuhrer didn't take off her clothing.

Yeah...WTF. All of her Z-grade movies are almost guaranteed a token shot at minimum . She's still disrobing nowadays even after her implants got removed.