Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

So, Besides the Film, How Was Your Overall Opening Night Experience?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

So, Besides the Film, How Was Your Overall Opening Night Experience?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-05, 01:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a pretty bad experience. It reminded me why I don't like watching movies when it first opens. It was star wars though, so I had to.

The guy I was sitting next to was huge and had a breathing problem, probably from being out of shape. He was making strange noises and smelled like tuna fish. I think he was stoned too, since he had an annoying stoner laugh.
Old 05-21-05, 02:02 PM

Location: Chicago...NOT my kind of town, I hate urban living, but have no choice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah..whats up with bizarre ass breathing sounds fat people in theaters make?

Jeez..I got overweight people in my family, who doesnt? But I dont have one who make ya wanna puke cause they smell funky or act like they're out of breath from JUST SITTING!

And these were the ones I seen at 11 am in the theater chowing on friggin nachos and melted cheese! Is there ANY SHAME left in people anymore? One time I was 15 pounds over..and NO WAY did I even wanna go to the snack counter to get anything... how can someone 100 pounds and over fearlessly stand at consession and order that stuff?