Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

What Is This Movie?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

What Is This Movie?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-05, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Is This Movie?

I saw a 1970's - 1980's cautionary tale on television about twelve years ago.

It may have been a made for TV movie, but it also may have been a feature film that was shown on TV. It had the feeling of a made for TV movie, though, for whatever that's worth.

The plot involved a young girl, probably under the age of 15, who gets involved in a relationship with an adult male. The male might be a soccer coach or someone else she knows from the community, but I'm not sure.

The man takes her out into the woods, gets her drunk, and takes photographs of her. He takes pictures of her on numerous occasions. She continues to see him and I think she falls in love with him, not realizing that he's a predator. I think at one point she finds out that he's also taking pictures of other girls.

I think the girl has curly hair, maybe reddish, and has a sort of round impish look. One scene I remember is when she gets all dressed up for him and I think he rebukes her or something.

I know this isn't a lot of information, but does anyone out there have any idea what movie this might be?

Thank you!
Old 04-02-05, 08:51 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

This?

Or this?
Old 04-03-05, 12:00 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think it's Fallen Angel, starring Dana Hill (Audrey from European Vacation).
Old 04-03-05, 01:53 PM

It's Fallen Angel... thank you!