Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Crawlspace

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-04, 04:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Crawlspace

The director of Dog Soldiers, Neil Marshall, is making a new movie called Crawlspace. I don't really know what it is about so I did some asking around. One guy said it might have something to do with cavewomen.

It's possible though because to go from werewolves to cavewomen, would be very consistent with the cult filmmaking genre

I'm psyched for it.
Old 12-18-04, 06:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I loved Dog Soldiers so I'm psyched too.
Old 12-18-04, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back when I was a kid in the 70s, there was a very unsettling made-for-TV movie called "Crawlspace." It involved an elderly couple taking in a young male border, who begins going psychotic and takes to hiding out in the couple's crawlspace inside their house. I remember it being very creepy. You can probably look it up on IMDb. Just off the top of my head, that's what I remember about it. Although, as good as it was, a remake (if that's what this indeed is) seems unnecessary; as most remakes are.
Old 12-18-04, 02:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i don't think it's a remake. but i'll check out imdb to verify.

----------

hmmm, just checked out imdb, i don't think it has anything to do with the TV movie, but it might have something to do with the Klaus Kinski movie. My source told me it has to do with women and caves, and so it sounds similar.

imdb info

----------

okay, did a little more research, i don't think it has anything to do with the Klaus Kinski movie.

http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/stor...335015,00.html

"Marshall is about to start filming Crawlspace, a dark tale about six women going caving, and hopes to release it for Halloween next year. "

sounds kewl though.

damn, no amazon cave women.

Last edited by joeydaninja; 12-18-04 at 03:49 PM.