Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

DMX-Never Die Alone. Pretty good flick. Spoilers.

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-04, 08:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just watched NDA last night. Pretty good movie. Thought DMX did a pretty good playin his usual thuggish self. The Pimp daddy-o guy was stylin! Damn that guy does a hell of a good job playing evil bastards in movies. David Arquett was kinda meh though.

Question....how on earth was DMX able to tell and record that story on tape before the events took place? He went to the hospital and then made Arquett his beneficiary. Arquett found the tapes and DMX had already foretold what was going to happen(him going to L.A., starting over, the money, the chick, etc). Were the events we, the audience saw being told in a dream by DMX or something?

And did the teenage kid finally get to DMX and kill him? They just show DMX dead in a coffin but we don't how it happend.
Old 08-02-04, 10:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Plot holes in a DMX movie? You don't say!
Old 08-03-04, 12:18 AM
Banned

Old 08-03-04, 01:11 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Re: DMX-Never Die Alone. Pretty good flick. Spoilers.

Originally posted by isamu
Question....how on earth was DMX able to tell and record that story on tape before the events took place? He went to the hospital and then made Arquett his beneficiary. Arquett found the tapes and DMX had already foretold what was going to happen(him going to L.A., starting over, the money, the chick, etc). Were the events we, the audience saw being told in a dream by DMX or something?
My memory is foggy on this movie, mostly because it was terrible. But If I remember correctly, the events on the tapes were flashbacks. At the end of the movie, DMX is supposed to be 40+ years old looking back on his life.

Ernest Dickerson - good cinematographer, poor director.