Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

I'm trying to find this movie...

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-04, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone, I'm trying to find this movie i watched years ago when i was a kid (the year of the movie is prolly around 1997-1999).
I have some memories of the scenes, but i dun even remember the title, well here goes:

Basicly the movie is about 2 dead ppl who are brought back to life, person A is a son of a doctor, hes fully obsessed with devil stuff, and he killed himself with somekinda of ritual. The other person, B is a family man, he died in a car accident, and his wife was with him although she survived all the way.

After these 2 person were brought to life, both of them have a special abilities of pararel vision (means like sometime they can see what each other are seeing). Person A, he kills people and collect them inside a construction he made underground. He resembels evil and scared of the light, he usually always wear glasses in the afternoon.

Scenes i remember:

-the doctor, went back to his house and found his son (person A) killed himself
-the person B died in a car, in a river, while his wife crying over him beside.
-the doctor in the hospital explain that the hospital has the ability to ressurect people.
-person B's wife was running to a hospital room and to find that her husband is alive
again and was eating or somehting.
-the person B was doing something near home garage, and his second daughter
was riding bycycle, and he saw that she didnt wear the helmed. and after that,
somehow there was a car on the street and crashed his daughter and she died.
-person A went to a place and he asked a woman for a phone number or something, and then
the woman gave him a piece of paper, and then he went to a dark toilet, turn on the yellow
light and opened his sunglasses and was reading the paper, soon to be found that nothing is written on the paper, and then he got mad at the woman and i think he killed her.
-person A was chasing a girl in a tunel, i think it was a very dark tunnel. and he killed the girl.
-person A was building this sort of construction with dead bodies inside it.
-person A's kidnapped person B's daughter
-person B's trying to save his daughter, and while in his car with his wife,
he found out a way to see person A's vision.
-person B was in the person A's hideout and fighting him and somehow there was a devil coming out from person A"s body and after that person B was kneeing in front of it after being told. and afterward an angel come by with a very bright light. (soon to realized that it was person B's second daughter who died crashed by car)
-and in the end 3 of them; person B with his wife and first daughter is walking home with ending credits.

i think thats all i can remember. i hope i gave good hints and explanations. Ill be very thankful and happy if anyone know this movie.
thank you for your time.

Last edited by Xolture; 07-23-04 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-23-04, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 28 Likes on 9 Posts
Oh! Oh! I think I actually know this one.

Is it Hideaway with Jeff Goldblum?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113303/