Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Matrix Reloaded/revolutions toys

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Matrix Reloaded/revolutions toys

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-03, 02:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I picked up a Sentinel today (along with about 7 or 8 other people where I work) and hung it from my office ceiling. It is, indeed, bad-ass! The tentacles are all poseable, but it takes a while as they come all curled up tightly in a ball.
Old 11-21-03, 05:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by TREX1993
The tentacles are all poseable, but it takes a while as they come all curled up tightly in a ball.
Yeah....took some real time to get it all set up and ready.

I think I may put my APU with my Sentinel instead of having Real World Neo with it. If I have Neo posed with the Sentinel you'll only see Neo's back and that is kind of pointless. ( Especially since he doesn't have a plug in the back of his neck )

I'll have it look like the Sentinel is sneaking up behind the APU. Might have attach a few of the tentacles onto the APU for dramatic effect.

I love being a geek some times.

I wish they would do a feature on these toys for the Matrix DVD Set. The toy feature on T3 was really cool. I didn't know about it ahead of time and was very pleased to see something like that on the DVD.
Old 11-22-03, 12:18 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Im going to hang my sentinel from the ceiling pointing down to a place where the APU will be eventually... The sentinel is freakin huge and heavy! Great toy.
Old 11-23-03, 05:29 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

The figures arrived today and I had to break out the Super Glue as well.

Morpheus's table was almost ready to snap.
Niobe's glasses wouldn't stay on.
The peg on Trinity didn't fit so I have to sand it down.

I think I'm going to display Neo Vs. Smith without the background or I might make one of my own that it one large piece so it doesn't bend or curve in the middle.

Real World Neo is the only figure that I'm happy with. I didn't connect him to the Sentinel since doing that would have them practically touching. And I'm not really sure about the partial tentacles that both of them had packaged in. Oh well....I didn't even put them on.

This series of toys prompted me to pack up a good number figures that are were in my movie/toy room. I had too many random figures mixed in with complete series. It's looking bare in here but it looks far more organized.

I hope that if they make a 3rd series I hope they listen to the fans because the figures this time around weren't as great as I first thought.
Old 11-23-03, 09:36 AM
Needs to provide a working email

Originally posted by Rammsteinfan
Im going to hang my sentinel from the ceiling pointing down to a place where the APU will be eventually...
Old 11-27-03, 01:46 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I found a few of these at the local TRU yesterday. Picked up the Real World Neo. I thought about picking up the Brawl Neo, but there was no Agent Smith to go with it. They also had the falling Trinity, but I decided against it. Unfortunately, they didn't have the Sentinel or APU. I actually went there to see if they had the boxed sets, so I could add them to my Christmas list.
Old 11-27-03, 04:00 AM
Banned

I own them all more or less...I gave up on finding the two twins...so I dont have those...but I have the new Neo and Morpheus on order...should be here in a couple of days...and found Trinity and Smith in the store...these are beautiful toys...nay...statues...but I NEED that APU!!!
Old 11-27-03, 04:33 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Apu is the deluxe so unless I over looked someone saying before that they found one, it should be out a bit later then the figures. say a few weeks.
Old 11-27-03, 11:18 AM
Banned

ahhhh...okay...should be out within the next month...