Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Which Rambo Movie?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-03, 01:02 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which Rambo Movie?

Which movie does Crenna say that Rambo is a "Heart Attack"? I thought it was First Blood Part 1! But, I guess not after just watching it! Thanks!
Old 06-29-03, 12:32 PM
Rest in Peace

In Rambo First Blood Rambo told them via radio Company leader calling Raven come in Raven, thenRabo told them about the "kingshit cop all I wanted was something to eat" Troutman said to cop and state Police "That they were up against the best, he was taught to kill, go on in bad weather, avoid pain, he can even eat things, that would make a billy goat puke"

In Rambo 2 Richard Crenna says to Man who left Rambo to be captured, you made one mistake Rambo; he will be coming after you!

In Rambo III Crenna said to his capturer
He'll find you. On the mike Rambo says to the Russian comander "Think of me as your worst 'nightmare'"

I have all 3 films and I have never heard the word Heart Attack used by Col. Samual Troutman, Richard Crennas character.

Last edited by danol; 06-29-03 at 12:44 PM.
Old 06-29-03, 04:38 PM
Banned

Thanks for taking the time to reply Danol! It's in some flick , I just can't remember which!

Eric
Old 08-19-03, 07:02 AM

Perhaps it's too late for the now-banned eric1, but for those who are interested (maybe danol and others), I found out some info from "The Nitpickers Site." Here’s the full quote from the poster at the other site:

http://www.nitpickers.com/movies/nit...00/37427.shtml

Movie Nitpick Number: 37427
Movie Title: First Blood - 1982
Nitpick Category: Editing
Approximate time of nitpick: near the middle
Summary: My favourite part cut out of the new versions....

Details: Since seeing this movie (now about 15 times!!!) the first few times, Colonel Troutman is explaining to Teasel that Rambo is the best of the best and all that. He actually says: 'That boys a heart-attack!!!' But on the recently bought VHS, VCD and DVD this does not exist - and the length of the movie is all the same for each one! Has anyone else seen this?
Apparently the line: "That boy’s a heart attack" (or words to that effect) could indeed be from the original First Blood but is missing from recent releases. I don't know about the veracity of this report, but it seems likely. I don't own any previous copies of the film, so I can't answer definitively either. Sorry I'm so late to post here, but I didn't find this thread until today.
Old 08-19-03, 08:03 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WHOA! This is kinda of interesting, because I was just in Ireland, and First Blood was one night, and while I'm far from a scholar on this film, I"m 98 percent certain that the heart attack line was in there, occuring about 4/5 of the way through the film between Dennehey and Crenna, and Crenna does indeed say something to the affect that he's a heart attack. I just got First Blood on DVD yesterday, time to break it out and check.
Old 08-19-03, 02:03 PM

Could this be something from an early TV version that was never in the theatrical release?
Old 08-19-03, 05:48 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Personal off topic story, watch out
Nitpickers is a good site. Much better than Slipups.com. Those retards rejected me twice when I said Jango Fett hits his head on his ship in Episode II. They said it didnt happen. TWICE!

Sry.