DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   X2 or MATRIX RELOADED: which are you more excited about? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/286128-x2-matrix-reloaded-you-more-excited-about.html)

joeydaninja 04-15-03 01:54 PM

X2 has more potential of being a better movie than Matrix Reloaded

dvdrules 04-15-03 03:05 PM

I'm definately more excited to see X2 than Matrix Reloaded. Both look awesome...but X-Men is one of my all time fave movies plus X-Men is my all time fave comic. So X2 for me. I've been waiting for X2 for 3 years. Thank God I'll be able to watch the sequel in a little over 2 weeks. Even though I'm more excited to see X2 I will see Matrix Reloaded as it does look cool. Even though it didn't really blow me away with the trailer. But the trailer that really got my blood pumping was X2's.

BDB 04-15-03 03:12 PM

matrix

filmcritic 04-15-03 03:31 PM

Matrix Reloaded is the most anticipated movie ever for me, so I am saying Matrix Reloaded. However X2 is going to be good also and Im looking forward to that one too. But Im still saying Matrix Reloaded hands down.

FuzzyBallz 04-15-03 05:10 PM

Maxtrix Reloaded w/o a doubt. Wow, what's up w/ all the Elmer's glue on the wall?

Chad 04-15-03 05:23 PM

Looking forward to both actually. But of the two, "Matrix Reloaded" ranks pretty damn high on the excitability scale.

Jules Winfield 04-15-03 05:27 PM

Both, beeyotch.

Deckard-10 04-15-03 09:54 PM

Originally posted by Chad
Looking forward to both actually. But of the two, "Matrix Reloaded" ranks pretty damn high on the excitability scale.
I'm also looking forward to both, but Matrix Reloaded edges out X2 as most anticipated.

Dudikoff 04-15-03 10:30 PM

Matrix by an inch. The whole Matrix world is so interesting, I just want to know more. X-Men looks like a good action flick. I'll be there on opening night for both of them.

Was X2 always called X-Men United or did they just change the title? In my opinion, it's a stupid title.

hmurchison 04-15-03 10:58 PM

Saw both trailers. X2 doesn't hold a candle to The Matrix Reloaded. I like the effects on both but I don't believe at all that X2 will have decent fight scenes.

With the Matrix you can tell the fight scenes were crafted by Asians....the choreography is fluid and graceful and doesn't employ much of the rapid chopped up scenes that are used today to hide the fact that actors don't really have Martial Arts skill.

I'm going to go to both but TMR is the only one I'll wait in line for .

Skank 04-16-03 03:10 AM

X2 all the way.

serene 04-16-03 04:59 PM

Matrix 2 wins by a big margin atleast in my case.
but unfortunately i clicked on x2 and voted thinking its M2 ..i know i have to check my eyes.

Jason 04-16-03 06:53 PM

I'm looking forward to the Matrix more than X2, even though I can't shake the feeling that the Matrix series is going to have a really stupid ending.

X2 looks good, but X1 was pretty basic stuff (and was too short).