DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Jack Ass The Movie: Parts I couldn't watch (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/283397-jack-ass-movie-parts-i-couldnt-watch.html)

Fok 04-02-03 11:16 PM

Jack Ass The Movie: Parts I couldn't watch

Great DVD, was laughing all the way through. But when it got to the "paper cuts" and "yellow snow cone", I had to fast forward :yack:

What parts couldn't you watch?

C.H.U.D. 04-02-03 11:20 PM

I watched it all baby. I'm a manly man. :D

victant 04-03-03 12:03 AM

Re: Jack Ass The Movie: Parts I couldn't watch

Originally posted by Fok
Great DVD, was laughing all the way through. But when it got to the "paper cuts" and "yellow snow cone", I had to fast forward :yack:

What parts couldn't you watch?

"paper cuts" made me cringe, but I had to walk out during the snow cone bit...to take a leak! ;)

fumanstan 04-03-03 01:29 AM

Looked so good you had to get one yourself, eh?

Mondo Kane 04-03-03 01:59 AM

I bravely watched it all the way through at the theater. I aint gonna lie though, the "yellowsnow cone" made me bow my head in shame..I still looked though! http://www.suburbia.com.au/~morpheus/smilies/no.gif

The "Failed Ending" on the DVD (special features) was quite cool I thought. It had all 9 members participating in a DOMINO THEORY.

renaldow 04-03-03 08:42 AM

The papercuts were very hard to watch! I could watch Knoxville get shot by the beanbag over and over again and think, 'what an idiot' but those papercuts made me cringe! Anyone who's gotten a cut from a manilla envelope was having flashbacks, I swear!

victant 04-03-03 08:54 AM

Originally posted by fumanstan
Looked so good you had to get one yourself, eh?
Nothing like an all-natural snowcone to quench that thirst! ;)

costanza187 04-03-03 10:25 AM

I couldnt watch the paper cuts.

hgar78 04-03-03 02:30 PM

also couldn't watch the paper cuts! other than that, i dont think there was anything else i couldn't watch.

Deftones 04-03-03 02:37 PM

I watched it all. Some of it was gross, but I made my way through it all.

Heat 04-03-03 02:42 PM

I believe that the guy who did the snowcone also did the vomit omelet on either Jackass Volume I or Volume II.

Basically, he
Spoiler:
at all sorts of vegetables and meat, and about four raw eggs, then forced himself to vomit it up... into an omelet pan. He then cooked it and ate it.

Addi88 04-03-03 07:20 PM

I believe that the guy who did the snowcone also did the vomit omelet on either Jackass Volume I or Volume II.
Ehren did the yellow snowcone and Dave did the omlette.

Goat3001 04-03-03 08:11 PM

The papercuts was tought to watch. The "Yellow Snowcone" almost made me puke.

Matthew Chmiel 04-03-03 08:37 PM

Like C.H.U.D., I'm a manly man and I watched the whole thing (twice in theaters and so far, twice on DVD). :)

FuzzyBallz 04-03-03 08:41 PM

Wow, you can't say vagina in this forum? Man, I'm gonna tape myself getting paper cut next I look for files in the file cabin and sell it on ebay. Happens weekly btw. I love getting paper cut.

Fok 04-04-03 02:47 AM

I kinda wish they had more stunts like driving crazy with the golf cart. As for the really gross stuff, I was cringing. But you got to give it to these guys, they've got guts.

Tyler_Durden 04-04-03 04:39 AM

I also like the practical jokes (like the ingenious Brad Pitt kidnapping) a lot more than the juvenile gross-out stuff...

buckee1 04-04-03 08:06 AM

I watched it all and laughed myslef silly through most of it. The snow cone however definately got a gag or two out of me!

Original Desmond 04-04-03 08:58 AM

how could anyone pay to see this ?

i downloaded it and watched it

that was all it was worth!

mtucker 04-04-03 10:41 AM

I don't know, I found the movie to be a bit...boring. The "end" "car" scene went on way too long and wasn't the least bit entertaining. I found the CKY videos to be much more entertaining.

matome 04-04-03 06:54 PM

Paper cuts and the sno cone. :yack:

Wazootyman 04-04-03 07:29 PM

I have no problem with the paper cuts. Didn't seem too bad to me. However, as everyone has said, the yellow snow cone made me absolutely sick. I had to watch the floor during that scene... it was bad.

Chad 04-04-03 09:25 PM

Nothing bothered me at all, except maybe a case of uncontrollable laughing. If I was there in person, it might be a different story, but to just watch it on DVD has absolutely no effect on me. Besides, I had friends in high school who did that kind of stuff all the time.

adumbc 04-05-03 05:09 PM

I couldn't watch the paper cuts either.

Venom 04-06-03 02:03 PM

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden
I also like the practical jokes (like the ingenious Brad Pitt kidnapping) a lot more than the juvenile gross-out stuff...
was that in the movie, i don't recall it? or from the tv show? at any rate i didn't see it so can you explain what they did?