DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Jack Ass The Movie: Parts I couldn't watch (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/283397-jack-ass-movie-parts-i-couldnt-watch.html)

Heat 04-07-03 12:23 AM

The Brad Pitt kidnapping wasn't in any of the four DVDs out (three Jackass, one Steve-O).

I haven't seen that one, but from the TV show my favorite skit was the American Werewolf in London skit, especially the one where he is standing near a musician in the subway, scaring people who stop to listen to the music (and really pissing off the musician).

areacode212 04-07-03 09:21 PM

I just watched it today, and yeah, the only thing I fast-forwarded through was the paper cuts section. I did yell out "ugggh, that's so gross!! Bleaagh!!" during the yellow sno-cone part, but it still made me laugh my ass off.

icondude 05-28-03 01:26 PM

I just saw this movie and the only parts I liked was anything that had an aligator in it.

mljones99 05-28-03 10:20 PM

I watched it all but did cringe during the paper cuts. A friend of mine did warn me about them so i was expecting it.

The Nature Boy 05-29-03 12:08 AM

For some reason, I have big problems getting through Steve-O and Pontius in anything invovling water. The shark gummers and the "Rub one out" section just leave me uneasy so I've been skipping those.

monkeyboy 05-29-03 01:43 AM

I don't like to watch people vomiting, so I guess the wasabi snort was probably the one part I kind of turned away from.

rfduncan 05-29-03 11:33 AM

You got it monkeyboy! I was SO "ugh"-ing over the wassabi "snootles". OMG! It was bad enough to WATCH but when he threw it up again all over his sushi. YUCK! :yack:

Dabaomb 05-29-03 11:49 AM

this movie was the funniest thing I've seen in the past year. I laughed through most of it non-stop. Some of the scenes were nasty but they were still madd funny. rotfl

Kal-El 05-29-03 12:19 PM

Could someone post in spoiler tags what this "paper cuts" section is about? I'm really curious now but I'm fairly easily grossed out so maybe it's better if I read about it rather than see it on screen. Thanks.

rfduncan 05-29-03 01:26 PM

Originally posted by Kal Jedi
Could someone post in spoiler tags what this "paper cuts" section is about? I'm really curious now but I'm fairly easily grossed out so maybe it's better if I read about it rather than see it on screen. Thanks.
:rolleyes: This entire thread is a spoiler. From the subject line, you can assume the nature of the thread is that it is for people who have seen the movie and can see who couldn't watch what part, so spoilers are unnecessary.

Besides, most of the stuff is "spoiled" as soon as its mentioned. Like when one of them goes to shit in a "display toilet" in a hardware store or when Bam brings an alligator into his Mom's kitchen for her to stumble upon. I mean that's all there is to it. There's no surprise outcome that needs spoilers.

If you're curious about the movie, just rent it already... :rolleyes:

Kal-El 05-29-03 01:33 PM

Well I just suggested the spoiler tags for other people who might venture into the thread. I personally don't mind.