Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

What Is This Called?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

What Is This Called?

Old 01-23-03, 05:33 PM
New Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Is This Called?

do you know that foam or whatever they carve out to create half size models of creatures or houses, to make 3D computer models of? anyone know thanks.
Old 01-24-03, 12:34 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: On the penis chair
Posts: 5,169
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought it's styrofoam. But they also uses some other materials, like wood, some kind of plastic, and plexiglasses.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.