DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Key Thread Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/key-thread-archive-27/)
-   -   X - you're killing me... (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/key-thread-archive/213281-x-youre-killing-me.html)

Johnny Zhivago 06-07-02 02:19 PM

:lol:

roseart 06-07-02 02:47 PM

I watched a documentary on TV last night, on mysterious moving threads. It was quite informative, and explained allot about what is happing here. If they rerun it, you should defiantly check it out... Now, what channel was that on??? :hscratch:

bardevious 06-07-02 02:50 PM

Originally posted by roseart
I watched a documentary on TV last night, on mysterious moving threads. It was quite informative, and explained allot about what is happing here. If they rerun it, you should defiantly check it out... Now, what channel was that on??? :hscratch:

Did you tape it? I'll trade you two copies of "The Killer- Criterion", a Gone With the Wind collector's plate, and one slightly used cigar box for your copy of that documentary.

LMK? (Trying to keep this relevant to it's current location, m'kay?)

roseart 06-07-02 03:42 PM

Originally posted by bardevious
Did you tape it? I'll trade you two copies of "The Killer- Criterion", a Gone With the Wind collector's plate, and one slightly used cigar box for your copy of that documentary.

Sorry, you'll have to catch it on Ebay. I sell copies of TV shows recored on VHS in EP mode.

My user name is sellingtvshows2chumps. :D

Damn, that cigar box is tempting though...

zOOmz 06-07-02 04:45 PM

Forum gypsy wagons circle in Other.

They come mostly at night.
mostly..

:D

Soup Nazi 06-07-02 04:54 PM

I wonder how long this thread stays open, as someone is making the first page of Other look like the lock aisle in Home Depot ...

bardevious 06-07-02 04:56 PM

Originally posted by Soup Nazi
I wonder how long this thread stays open, as someone is making the first page of Other look like the lock aisle in Home Depot ...

I'll trade you my mint, factory sealed copy of "Salo" for one slightly rusted Master lock.

LMK?

Thanks!

heimerSWT 06-07-02 04:57 PM

Doesn't Home Depot sell a lot of hardware?

bardevious 06-07-02 04:58 PM

Originally posted by bardevious

I'll trade you my mint, factory sealed copy of "Salo" for one slightly rusted Master lock.

LMK?

Thanks!

Oh, sorry, we're in Other now.

Um.........I once saw this girl's boobies in a Home Depot aisle. I think it was the duct aisle, which has to portend something, surely.

LoveCheapDVDs 06-07-02 05:00 PM

This things been around more than a $2 hooker

heimerSWT 06-07-02 05:05 PM

bfrank, it's your turn. :D

LoveCheapDVDs 06-07-02 05:11 PM

I saw an ad on <B>TV</b> that <b>4 Star DVDs</b> are <b>on sale</b> at several <b>Brick and Mortars</b> they also are having good deals on <b>Best Seller Books</b> and <b>X-Box Games</b> and <b>Top 10 CDs</b> they are also offering free <Baseball</b> <b>T-Shirts</b> to the first 500 Girls who come in <b>TOPLESS</b> or show their <b>Hardware</b> Girls who love <b>foreign DVD</b> will be given 2 <b>Free T-Shirts</b> They are having a <b>DVD & Videogame Exchange</b> Day (now's your chance to get rid of all those <b>Columbia House</b> titles you only got because they had high MSRP (at least at the time you got them) . Oh yeah does anyone know when <b>Star Wars Ep. 2</b> will be on <b>DVD</b> that's a movie for the <b>archive</b> well at least that's my <b>susggestion</b> to the <b>forum</b>

:)

stevevt 06-07-02 05:30 PM

Seems like that last post wrapped things up nicely.

I guess we can let this sink like a stone in Other, unless another mod wants to re-open this giant can of worms.

minifigg 06-07-02 05:41 PM

The "idiot moderators" keep closing.....

the "X you are killing me thread" BEFORE I can post in it!
It is my favorite new thread!!!
Can you at LEAST put THIS post in there before it locks out for good.
PLEASE??????????????????????
TIA,
mini

PS:
Please note that I put "idiot moderators" in quotes, not because you are idiots, but because you MODERATE idiots.
;)

GatorDeb 06-07-02 05:43 PM

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH is THAT what "idiot moderators" means...

... :hscratch: ...

... HEY! :mad:

;)

IBTL ;)

minifigg 06-07-02 05:45 PM

Now they have moved it to a place we can't get to it!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
mini

joltaddict 06-07-02 05:48 PM

The idiot moderators keep moving my penis! :mad:

- Joltinator69

Th0r S1mpson 06-07-02 05:49 PM

Settle down. Just start your own thread like that and you'll have posted in it. You may be banned, but it'd be worth it right? Any way, this should probably be closed.

minifigg 06-07-02 05:50 PM

Originally posted by joltaddict
The idiot moderators keep moving my penis! :mad:

- Joltinator69

TMI.
mini

bfrank 06-07-02 05:51 PM

:lol:

jfoobar 06-07-02 05:52 PM

Actually, I'm an "Idjit Moderator."