DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Key Thread Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/key-thread-archive-27/)
-   -   X - you're killing me... (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/key-thread-archive/213281-x-youre-killing-me.html)

joshd2012 06-06-02 12:47 AM

X - you're killing me...

So I just got done watching the last part of The Sheild, and my 40oz is almost done. I come back and see that my thread has been closed because X can't decide where it goes. I mean, come on, its the f'ing Other Thread. Its where you post s-bomb that doesn't go anywhere else.

Anyway, this thread will be closed soon, because I'm sure X doesn't know where it belongs. I still want to punch a nice big hole in my monitor, and another 40oz (here's to you, dave) would be nice. X, if it doesn't belong in any other section, it has to belong in the Other section. Come on, why are you busting my balls?

Thunderball 06-06-02 12:48 AM

Archives!

Gallant Pig 06-06-02 12:49 AM

The ****ing mods are moving my threads. :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist, carry on. :)

Thunderball 06-06-02 12:50 AM

Originally posted by Gallant Pig
The ****ing mods are moving my threads. :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist, carry on. :)

I believe it was idiot moderators

:lol:

kvrdave 06-06-02 12:52 AM

revolt, revolt, revolt. We can take this place..WHO'S WITH ME???

Gallant Pig 06-06-02 12:53 AM

Originally posted by Thunderball

I believe it was idiot moderators

:o You're right!

Thunderball 06-06-02 12:55 AM

Originally posted by kvrdave
Back to your cage!

*cracks whip*

heimerSWT 06-06-02 12:55 AM

Re: X - you're killing me...

Originally posted by joshd2012
I still want to punch a nice big hole in my monitor...
Sorry that X couldn't figure that out, but I don't think you mentioned your monitor in the last post.

Moving to Computer & DVD-Rom Forum...

Thunderball 06-06-02 12:56 AM

Re: Re: X - you're killing me...

Originally posted by heimerSWT

Sorry that X couldn't figure that out, but I don't think you mentioned your monitor in the last post.

Moving to Computer & DVD-Rom Forum...

Woohoo! Here we go!

Gallant Pig 06-06-02 12:57 AM

Uh oh, Josh is in for it. They moved the thread to an quiet forum. Now X is going to break out the brass knuckles and do a number on you.

Thunderball 06-06-02 12:58 AM

Originally posted by Gallant Pig
Uh oh, Josh is in for it. They moved the thread to an quiet forum. Now X is going to break out the brass knuckles and do a number on you.

Josh! Quick, you better a grab a cup. X is known for his "below the belt" tactics!

kvrdave 06-06-02 12:58 AM

rotfl

heimerSWT 06-06-02 12:59 AM

Re: X - you're killing me...

I still want to punch a nice big hole in ... my balls?
Sounds a little kinky.

Moving to Mature Forum...

Lethal Nemesis 06-06-02 12:59 AM

Re: Re: Re: X - you're killing me...

Woohoo! Here we go!

It's like taking a field trip.

Thunderball 06-06-02 01:00 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: X - you're killing me...

Originally posted by LethaL Nemesis

It's like taking a field trip.

I love following the threads arounds. Its a breath of fresh air.

Lethal Nemesis 06-06-02 01:02 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: X - you're killing me...

I love following the threads arounds. Its a breath of fresh air.

*Takes a big whiff of the fresh air*

Dude.. did you fart..?

joshd2012 06-06-02 01:02 AM

You have got to be kidding me. This post has nothing to do with Monitors or Computers. It has to do with me anger towards PlayCentric and their false advertising. I mentioned that I want to put a hole in my monitor because of the anger I had with them. My monitor is perfectly fine.

Can someone please move this back to Other? I'm not trying to piss off the Computer Forum people.

Geoff please be aware that the monitors are f'ing s-bomb up pretty bad with this. I'm not trying to cause problems, but they are giving me a bad name. I am mearly trying to vent on how bad things have been, and monitors are over-stepping their bounds. What the hell is going on around here?

Thunderball 06-06-02 01:02 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: X - you're killing me...

Originally posted by LethaL Nemesis

*Takes a big whiff of the fresh air*

Dude.. did you fart..?

No way man! I thought we were going to the Mature forum..I wanted tos ee boobies

Music 06-06-02 01:08 AM

We don't need no stinkin' mods.... :p

heimerSWT 06-06-02 01:10 AM

You have got to be kidding me. This post has nothing to do with Monitors or Computers. It has to do with me anger towards PlayCentric and their false advertising. I mentioned that I want to put a hole in my monitor because of the anger I had with them. My monitor is perfectly fine.

Can someone please move this back to Other? I'm not trying to piss off the Computer Forum people.

Geoff please be aware that the monitors are f'ing s-bomb up pretty bad with this. I'm not trying to cause problems, but they are giving me a bad name. I am mearly trying to vent on how bad things have been, and monitors are over-stepping their bounds. What the hell is going on around here?

Please, bear with us. We are having a monitor's meeting at the moment. Your questions will be answered shortly. :)

S-bomb?

joshd2012 06-06-02 01:11 AM

Originally posted by heimerSWT

Please, bear with us. We are having a monitor's meeting at the moment. Your questions will be answered shortly. :)

S-bomb?

Alright, I just don't want to cause problems on the Computer forum when this is clearly not a computer problem.

To answer your question: 'S' to the 'H' to the 'I' to the 'T'

jumbojp 06-06-02 01:36 AM

If you are having problems with the monitors this is the right forum!

What was your problem again?

JTH182 06-06-02 02:04 AM

Originally posted by kvrdave
Attica! Attica! Attica!

Mitsurugi 06-06-02 02:15 AM

joshd2012, have you punched your monitor yet?
pics?

Heat 06-06-02 02:22 AM

So you are asking which monitor would be the best to punch?

If money is no object, choose a larger monitor since it should be easier to break if you hit it in the center (the point of impact would be farthest from the edge). Or, you could always go the easy route and hit a laptop's LCD screen, though I doubt that you could put your fist throught it.

As far as brand goes, I don't think that it is important, though a cheaper brand might have thinner glass (possible, I guess). So go with the largest no name brand that you can afford.