International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Roughnecks DVD

Old 03-05-01, 05:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you're an Aussie like me or if you're in the UK then good news!!! The Roughnecks:Starship Troopers Chronicles - The Pluto Campaign (whew!) DVD is coming your way! It will arrive in the UK around April this year and is slated for 23 May in Australia/NZ. It's a fantastic series that deserves much more recognition than it got and will be something I'll be adding to my DVD collection!!! If you want more information on the series, then the best place to go is:

http://www.roughneckchronicles.com

Drop by there, check out all the information, ask questions on the messageboard and e-mail rodimus for any further information about it
Old 03-05-01, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree Mayhem, its a good series (currently on SKY 1 on saturday and sunday mornings at 10:00 uk), although it could be expensive.

The first disk is just 5 x 21 minute episodes cut together, at which rate there's another seven to go!