Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Seperate Shipping from Express orders

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Seperate Shipping from Express orders

Old 08-25-00, 03:44 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you order 2 DVD's and the first DVD shipment is shipped while the other is on preorder, will they declare all the total amount of the order amount or just the shipped DVD amount.

------------------
My slow growing collectionhttp://www.dvdtracker.com/~kumarav
Old 08-25-00, 04:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Just the shipped amount exclusive of postage costs and the good news is that unlike other stores if you have used a coupon and all or part of it is credited to the shipped portion, they will declare the value less the coupon. Apart from that however I have to say that up until shopping with express, after Reel went under, I had very few bad experiences on-line but Ive had nothing but trouble with them and find them to be a poor company at keeping promises and also several of my orders were cancelled without reason and even though they admitted the fault was theirs, they would not re-instate them and to date I have not received the coupons back I used on the orders. If Brands For Less were not affiliated with them I would never use them.

More human, than Human
Old 08-25-00, 06:07 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Same here also Jonathan E I use them because of the BFL and they also did once cancel my order and asked me to call to them and fax to them my monthly credit card statement and my card copy.My bank said thats not a way an online company should do so i never bothered cause i still had Reel.Now that company is gone, i am being forced to use this guy's.

------------------
My slow growing collectionhttp://www.dvdtracker.com/~kumarav
Old 08-25-00, 06:31 AM

WOW - Are we talking about the same Express.com here?
Widely renound (and justifiably so) as the best online store for fast and efficient service - have they really gone from one extreme to the other?
Thats awful news, but I was about to place a few more orders with them - perhaps I will think twice now

Thanks for the warning anyway....

------------------
Welshlad
There's no need for you to tell me you think I'm right - We'll just assume that!
Old 08-25-00, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I haven't had any major problems with them and would recommend them. The one problem was when they had an item listed twice in their database by mistake and I ordered the 'wrong' one which would never come into stock. It took the csr ages to get his head around that one.

Chris