International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Which Stores ship Overseas?

Old 04-25-00, 03:36 AM

When this new forum opened up, I thought that there would be heaps of posts left here regarding bargains for international customers.

It is clear that this is not going to happen.

Can any of the senior members here post an updated list of which online stores ship internationally?

Am I the only one who is sick of going through the bargains page - only to find that you cannot take advantage of the offers?

Thanks,

Beejay
Old 04-25-00, 05:00 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Some time ago someone did a post on this topic well i lost the link.Here are the one i know post overseas.Amazon ,DVDexpress, B&N, Reel, CDUniverse,DVD Empire,Checkout and DVD Box Office.For the best overseas shipment is Amazon and DVD Express on time and no problems at all.
Old 04-25-00, 06:13 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I posted a thread here last week, about finding a glitch in CDNow's system in which some DVDs could actually ship overseas (and I did receive them). I was advised to delete the thread, however, since CDNow sometimes reads this forum and our little secret would be no more.
Old 04-25-00, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

The quickest way I've found is to visit http://www.dvdpricesearch.com and set your location to your home country. Then add the Matrix or something to your cart and do a store price comparison. That should list all the stores in the US that ship to your country. However I don't think it would include some Canadian stores and say other stores in Europe.

Anyway, there's probably be a better way to do this but that's just something I noticed. As for having heaps of international bargains posted, well international customers nearly always seem to get shafted over the bargains . Probably the best way atm is to try and earn Amazon GCs using the various methods available.

Chris D